Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motivation Weight Loss Protein Supplements?

• 31-10-2013 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I've been following the motivation.ie weight loss program for a while now, 5 stone lighter as a result. Part of the program is eating the protein supplements (bars, soups, savory snacks etc.). They are a little pricey, and I heard a rumour that they could be purchased online for cheaper. Would be very grateful if someone could guide me to the correct website or any guidance at all really.

FB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rengo

No supplements are needed at all to a proper weight management. You can't live on these pricey bars, soups if you want to keep your weight. There is weight clinic in South Dublin called Mindful Life Weight Clinic. It is run by a medical doctor who is specialized in nutrition and his wife who is a nutritional adviser. They go to your kitchen, sit down with you, go grocery shopping with you to teach you how to change your life style in order to keep your weight off. My colleague does a program with them, he is quite impressed. Sorry I couldn't help with the protein supplements.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Rengo wrote: »
    No supplements are needed at all to a proper weight management. You can't live on these pricey bars, soups if you want to keep your weight. There is weight clinic in South Dublin called Mindful Life Weight Clinic. It is run by a medical doctor who is specialized in nutrition and his wife who is a nutritional adviser. They go to your kitchen, sit down with you, go grocery shopping with you to teach you how to change your life style in order to keep your weight off. My colleague does a program with them, he is quite impressed. Sorry I couldn't help with the protein supplements.

This, real food trumps supplements like that everytime,take it from some one thats lost over 12 stone and did it eating real food.

All you need to do is count your calories @ watever you lose weight at and exercise. Simple as.

Advertisement