Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raspberry Pi B XBMC

Options
  • 31-10-2013 11:12pm

Does anyone know if the pi xbmc supports X264 High profile ?

I tried encoding a dvd not Bluray and it won't work.

Now I'm trying the normal profile and I just want to know if anyone knows anything before it encodes.

I hear it doesn't support surround ? though I've loads of encoded blu ray's that work fine with AC3 pass through over HDMI.

I really love this little thing, it makes a superb media centre and works perfectly with my 3TB drive.

I love the way it downloads movie art too. Really great little thing. You can get them in Radionics.

Comments

Rapsberry Pi video decoder supports H.264 High Profile, Level 4.1 up to 1080p. Whether the software you are running allows that is another matter, you have not given sufficient details.

You need to be more specific with your questions regarding audio.

Thanks for the reply, I have discovered that it's my network settings.

I was streaming and movies that have streamed before weren't streaming tonight.

I have restored an image on the laptop so it has reset settings but for the life of me I can't figure out why it won't stream from the laptop now. I've checked streaming, network and firewall. So I need to investigate further.

Advertisement