Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMIT?

Options
  • 31-10-2013 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi guys

I was thinking of doing an online course with CMIT. Has anyone done one of these before and if so, would you recommend?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 10 BrewRob

Just noticed this now. I had started a course with them a few weeks ago. They put me on a different course that the one that I wanted. I found communication with them very slow. This was the third course that I had done but the previous two were done in 2007 and 2008.

There was no support from the college this time and unlike last time I had to print all the notes out myself. Last time I got box of notes all nicely bound and well laid out. It was supposed to be an on-line course but the on-line content did not match the notes at all.

I currently hod a first class honours degree in electronic engineering, a diploma in mechanical engineering and a diploma in psychology. The course I started was supposed to be project management but I was placed onto a management and leadership course.

Feedback on assignments were very poor this time. I was told that I was un-professional in my approach and I did not understand verbs!! I complained but they have done nothing about it. They said they would ring me to try and sort this out. The first time they rang I was driving as asked if I could call back when I pulled in. I was told by the person calling that they had important meetings to attend and would not take a call back. Have not heard anything since.

The service is very poor and I would not recommend doing business with this college. I am not done over €400 with nothing to show for it.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement