Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Of Leon Madison square garden

Options
  • 01-11-2013 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for some help please.

Tried in vain to buy tickets for this gig today on ticketmaster.com. Every time it got to the end it refused card, this was due to not being able to enter the 3 digit code on the back.

Anyone with any experience ordering from the states with any advice I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Why couldn't you enter your 3 digit code?

Ive booked tickets for David Bowie, Neil Young and BB King in NY over the years and it works exactely the same as here.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

It's saying code not needed, will have to go old school land try and order on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

poundhound wrote: »
    Why couldn't you enter your 3 digit code?

Ive booked tickets for David Bowie, Neil Young and BB King in NY over the years and it works exactely the same as here.

Thrilled, got them on Friday when they went on sale, went top end as its a one off. Didn't need to enter 3 digit code just the verified by visa

Cant wait to see the look on the misses face when i tell her were off to NYC to see KOL, now all i need is someone to mind the kids which will be harder than getting the tickets:D:D

Advertisement