Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair city: Stephen & other characters we don't see much of/or are in the background.

Options
  • 01-11-2013 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭

Who else here think that the curly haired lady in Spar, the one that works in Vinos and of course Stephen should get a story line of their own sometime.

If they did get a story line what would you like it to be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I'd like to see Stephen arrive into work some day with a sawn off (or better yet, a machine gun) and take out all his frustrations at being ignored for years and years on the unsuspecting punters.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

You may as well have just called this thread the Stephen From Fair City Fan Club

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I think the blonde barmaid doesn't get enough airtime, put Stephen collecting glasses and let her dish out the pints of beer and Guinness

Stephen can get a story as soon as Tracey for eastenders gets a story

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

He deserves his own wee thread surely.

Why is he not being made a permanent cast member of Fair City?

Is it a bit like John Sheehan never being an official member of the Dubliners? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I never noticed the other thread, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Stephen is a real barman in one of the posher hotels in Dublin. Promoted from extra to national institution. He actually should be in an institution but they haven't caught him yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Stephen can get a story as soon as Tracey for eastenders gets a story

Yes please. Stephen could go to London for a well deserved holiday and meet up with Tracey for a pint. They could discuss , in a once off special, the injustice of it all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Sorry for going slightly off topic, or at least a bit laterally into Mrs Brown territory. But this thread makes me wonder if there is some truth in what Mrs. Brown said, to one of the lads putting up her hydraulic Xmas tree, in the special this year?
    "There you go son, I got you a speaking part. They'll have to pay you more now!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I didnt know of this thread til now!!!!!!!!

STEPHEN FOR: MAYOR/TAOISEACH/PRESIDENT/EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I'd love to rub Stephen's bald head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I think Stephen looked very put-out tonight, I felt sorry for him :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

With wayne and orla going for the pub I can see big things in the works for him now. St patricks day : stephen with face paint Irish flag.
    Easter: Stephen giving somebody an egg.
    Holloween: Stephen in a Batman mask
    Christmas: Stephen writing a suicide note because them government feckers closed the pub.

Advertisement