Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions of a never has been.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

AM

4 miles easy - very early start, not a sinner to be seen out on the paths\grass but quite a bit of traffic for a BH, obviously people heading into run DCM. It was a distinctly mild morning with quite a stiff breeze, definitely far from ideal conditions for a marathon. Fine for a few easy miles though!

Headed off into town to watch the marathon at about 11. There really was a brilliant atmosphere around the Mount St area, just before the finishing line. Saw the Kenyan lads stroll home, GOH looked like he had a nasty gash on the inside of his knee somehow ( a lad next to me said it was chaffing but it couldn't be, could it?) and witnesses a really inspirational finishing surge by Maria Mc as she closed in on the leading lady...she had hurt all over her face but the crowd were willing her on and she was somehow able to keep the chase up and almost did it too.
    Saw Yaboya1 looking cool as a cucumber about .5 mile from the finish, another cracking time from him.
    A lot of people suffering towards the end, saw one lad completely lock up, sniper shot to the left hammy - he stood still for a minute or two, took a drink, the crowd roared and he got going again, hobbling badly, then not so badly then on he went to the finish line. The marathon really is an event you just cannot take for granted, so much comes down to how things play out on the day...the weather didn't play ball today so to anyone that didn't meet their targets, there will be other days and other marathons - sometimes these things are taken out of your hands.

PM
    Core work and press-ups then 5 easy miles on the grass.
    Legs felt very good this evening but I was sweating within a couple of miles, its almost humid out there this evening.

Total for the day 9

Plan for tonight was:

13 miles with [EMAIL="7@steady"]7@steady[/EMAIL]

I find these runs great for 2 things:

1 - they are obviously endurance builders and travelling at the quicker pace for the steady section increases breathing etc but isn't too taxing on the legs so getting the rest of the week's sessions in shouldn't be an issue.

2 - They work wonders for confidence, the easy sections are obviously straight forward enough and holding the steady pace, while certainly a good workout, isn't going to be too much of an issue for the majority of the run. The net result is a very good workout, which I enjoy

I was off work today but it was still dark by the time I got out the door for this one, I headed off along the coast towards Fairview for the first easy section, I hit the 3 mile mark alongside Fairview park and bumped up the pace to steady, turning left at the bridge, lapping the park before coming back out on the coast road again.
    I enjoy running at a steady pace but my legs are working with a lot of miles on them at the moment ( as the easy sections show actually, its a little slower than I would normally consider easy) and I could feel the effect during sections of the run tonight, especially when I turned off the coast up the Kilbarrack road but completing the steady section or the run itself was never in danger in fairness.
    Completed the steady section just before Raheny and ran 3 easy miles home and am currently working my way through an almighty feed :D

8:45
    8:44
    8:40
    7:36
    7:31
    7:31
    7:26
    7:25
    7:27
    7:28
    8:44
    8:47

Total miles; 13

Wednesday

Had a day off work which would typically mean that in my now running obsessed world I would head out the door in a rush of excitement, run too many miles, get nothing else done for the day and f*ck up the rest of my week.
    Instead, I ran 5 very enjoyable recovery miles in the morning. Mainly on the grass on the coast road - once again there was a distinct lack of runners out there, the week after DCM is a strange time to run - yiz'll be back in yer hoards next week !
    Total: 5 miles (recovery pace - 9+min\miles)

PM - was over in leafy South County Dublin for this one which is a much less grassy and much hillier affair altogether for 6 easy miles. Legs felt a little heavy starting off on this one but I soon got into the swing of things, a nice bit of rain kept everything nice and cool over the last few miles.
    Leaves on the ground were a bit treacherous though - I'm a bit of a skinny\lanky yoke with a distinct lack of balance in my ageing bones and soft, wet leaves on hard, wet ground feels a bit like running across a dance floor of soap bars at times. I find myself aiming for clear spots of ground to land on amongst the leaves, I'm sure it looks like I'm playing hop-scotch at times to onlookers. Anyway, enjoyable run and managed to avoid a catastrophe.
    Total: 6 miles

Total for the day: 11

Thursday:

Slept through my alarm today for the first time in forever, I was pretty tired getting to bed last night but I slept 9 hours straight which is a huge sleep for me. The net result was that I missed a 4 mile run this morning so headed out this evening instead for 6 easy miles.
    Another very enjoyable run along the seafront, although, its still pretty mild out, still very quiet on the runner\jogger front and there's still a bit of a breeze out there.
    I felt great after 2\3 miles of this one, the pace picking up naturally as I went, I did reign it back in though and kept everything easy.

Total miles: 6

Friday

No morning run planned but I had pencilled in a good session for the evening;

[EMAIL="7x1k@10k"]7x1k@10k[/EMAIL] pace - 90 sec recovery

Found myself over near Shankhill for this one so I really had zero idea where I would run these reps, I decided to run easy for 2\3 miles...find a reasonably straight piece of road and take a chance. After meandering through Ballybrack and Shankhill for a bit, I eventually settled on a stretch of road between Bray and Shankhill village. It wasn't ideal ( paths were very narrow and the road was busy with traffic...leaving a very "exposed" feeling...the lighting wasn't great in spots either) but it would have to do.

The route was a little bumpy in places and the weather was gank but I still enjoyed this one - I didn't push too hard on the reps and the 90 second recovery was just about right. I had to work a little harder over the last 2 reps, which I guess is the whole point of the session, reps worked out as:

Finished off with a few easy miles , taking in a couple of bonfires, ghosts and goblins along the way to end the session - it felt like a good, solid workout and I'm glad to have it under the belt. I'm running a lot of miles ( for me) at the moment but I am managing them well and starting to feel very solid during sessions.

Total miles: 9.5

Saturday

AM - up and at it nice and early for a recovery run on the grass. My calves and thighs were a little tight from last night's session, there were a couple of small climbs along the stretch I ran the reps which may account for this?
    Kept the pace down to slower than 9 min\miles and found myself enjoying the run once the first 2 were done and dusted

PM - a bit of work on the chin up bar for the core then out for 3 easy miles. The day has gone t*ts up out there so I was glad to have this out of the way before dark! Legs feeling a little tired towards the end

Total for the day: 8

Sunday - mental day with the family so I had to bin a planned tempo and take a rest day. Bit of a bummer but I've had a run of a good few weeks on the trot now so I'm hoping it won't have any negative impact overall.

Monday
    Started a new job today so a new commute bringing new challenges! Straight out the door when I got home this evening for 8 easy miles on the coast.

I felt incredibly good on this run one I warmed up, the day off yesterday meant I was well rested for this evening, I thought about going on for a few more but I'm sticking to my plan as opposed to chasing miles. Did a nice loop from Clontarf into North Strand\East Wall and back

8:42
    8:28
    8:20
    8:05
    7:55
    7:55
    7:58
    8:10

Total miles: 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Cleanman

Good luck in the new job DD. Any good running routes for your morning 4 mile training in the new location?

Cleanman wrote: »
    Good luck in the new job DD. Any good running routes for your morning 4 mile training in the new location?

Thanks Cleanman - Its actually almost exactly 4 miles from my house so I'm planning on joining the run-mute club ( backpack is ordered).
    Fingers crossed the practicalities work out, I'm pretty sure I can do it most if not all of the days I'm in the office. That would be the morning run sorted and some of the evening run too :D

Long run tonight, the plan was for 16 miles with 6 of them @ steady pace.

Got a bit of core work in before leaving for work this morning, great to wake the senses up in the morning! I'm getting the bus to\from work at the moment with a 15 minute walk either side which I am actually finding a little tiring for some reason so when I got home and spotted some of the games on the TV tonight, I was tempted...just a little.

Put a little music on ( Orbital), did a few weights then headed off out the door to get started. Nice route again tonight, in along the coast, 3 Arena, down the quays and back out to Clontarf, Kilbarrack , Raheny.

I had planned to tire the legs out a little before starting the steady section and to take in a few bumps as part of the steady section. I did notice my Garmin reporting very slow splits over the first few miles which definitely did not feel that slow, maybe the gremlins are acting the maggot

Splits worked out as:

8:48
    8:18
    8:19
    8:02
    7:48
    7:23
    7:24
    7:18
    8:22
    4:08 ( last .5 mile)

Legs felt well worked at the end of this one, good session to have under the belt

Total miles: 16.5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Duanington wrote: »

Long run tonight, the plan was for 16 miles with 6 of them @ steady pace.

Got a bit of core work in before leaving for work this morning, great to wake the senses up in the morning! I'm getting the bus to\from work at the moment with a 15 minute walk either side which I am actually finding a little tiring for some reason so when I got home and spotted some of the games on the TV tonight, I was tempted...just a little.

Put a little music on ( Orbital), did a few weights then headed off out the door to get started. Nice route again tonight, in along the coast, 3 Arena, down the quays and back out to Clontarf, Kilbarrack , Raheny.

I had planned to tire the legs out a little before starting the steady section and to take in a few bumps as part of the steady section. I did notice my Garmin reporting very slow splits over the first few miles which definitely did not feel that slow, maybe the gremlins are acting the maggot

Splits worked out as:

8:48
    8:18
    8:19
    8:02
    7:48
    7:23
    7:24
    8:22
    4:08 ( last .5 mile)

Legs felt well worked at the end of this one, good session to have under the belt

Total miles: 16.5

What s next on the cards for you D?

SamforMayo wrote: »
    What s next on the cards for you D?

Hi Sam - Waterford half in a few weeks time but I'll take in a 10k between now and then, I'll use the 10k as a fast session and hopefully take a few seconds off my PB :-). Waterford is the target race though

• Advertisement

Wednesday

No time for a morning run so I had to make do with 4 slow, recovery miles after work. Nice evening for it, starry sky , bright moon and I kept the pace verrry easy. Legs felt surprisingly good during and afterwards. I am starting to enjoy recovery runs more and more lately, perhaps because the pace is such that there is minimal pressure on the heart\lungs and mentally I tend to relax and switch off.

Total miles 4

Thursday

As above, no time for an early run this morning so 4 rain soaked miles tonight was the order of the day. For some reason I decided to throw a coat on me on the way out the door to run, the coat wasn't waterproof, in fact the coat was soon waterlogged and weighed a tonne within 10 minutes and I regretted bringing the p*xy thing at all. I resisted the temptation to launch the coat into the sea ( which is spilling over the sea wall at the moment) and served my penance

Total miles: 4

Starting the new job has meant that I've just had to keep things ticking over on days like today because of time constraints, once I get my 3 planned sessions in this week I'll be happy ( 1 down, 2 to go). Next week should be a little more straightforward and I'll creep the miles back up to the mid 60s again.
    I still hope to come in around 60 for the week this week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

A coat... You lug! Gave me a laugh though!

SamforMayo wrote: »
    A coat... You lug! Gave me a laugh though!

Ha ha ha - I don't know what I was thinking !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Ha ha ha - I don't know what I was thinking !

You should try bringing an umbrella the next time!! Would be an upper body work out too :D

Tom Joad wrote: »
    You should try bringing an umbrella the next time!! Would be an upper body work out too :D

I was actually exhausted with the weight of the coat ....the umbrella would just give me something to crawl under and sleep!

Friday

Planned session: 9 miles with 8 x 2mins @5k pace with 2 minute easy between reps.

This was one of those strange sessions that looks easier on paper than it is in reality but then doesn't feel quite as tough as first feared - but still tough ( confused yet?)

Home after work and did 20 minutes core work ( enjoying the mellowed sounds of Orbital at the moment for this stuff) before setting off on my warm-up. Freezing cold out but I was nice and warm after 2.5 miles or so and got started.

I had to check the watch halfway through each rep to keep an eye on the pace, I was mindful of running too hard but at the same time I wanted to match my current 5k pace ( which should be around 6:00 min\mile).

Average pace on each rep worked out as:

5:50
    6:00
    5:54
    6:04
    6:00
    5:53
    5:51
    5:44

The last 3 were tough and looking at the average paces recorded, I'm not surprised. The 2 minute jogged recovery felt about right, heart rate was still up a bit but the breathing had relaxed so getting started again wasn't too daunting.
    I'm a little pi$$ed off that the reps weren't more consistent, the pace on the watch is a little off-putting as the device is always playing catchup I suppose. ( each time I checked at halfway, the pace was just a tad slow so I pushed a little harder over the 2nd half and ended up running a bit too quick on a few).
    Still a tough session and one I'll build on over the next few months. Ran a few easy miles to bring the total to 9

Total miles: 9

Saturday

A day of shopping in town with the youngest and her 2 year old cousin was enough to send me running for the booze in the fridge as soon as I got home - I stayed strong though and decided to test out my new running backpack instead :D
    Loaded up with some clothes in the backpack and headed off for 6 easy miles. Once again, freezing out there but the run was very enjoyable, my legs were a tad tired from last night's session but with the cool crisp air waking up the senses, I was feeling very good after a mile or so. The weight of the clothes is noticeable at first but once I got into a rhythm, I forgot about it and just enjoyed the run.
    30 minutes weights aswell

Total miles:6

Sunday night= tempo night for me, the plan reading:

9 miles with 4x1 miles@ 10k pace (somewhere around 6:20-6:25), 5,4 and 3 minute recoveries ( reducing)

Just about a perfect night for running out there, I really enjoyed to couple of easy miles warming up on the coast, the bright moon, the dark, calm sea, the starry sky - a great setting for running really.
    Finished the warmup and got started ont he reps, again I was looking for consistency here throughout - I wanted to find the pace and hold it with some degree of comfort through each rep.

The first rep felt great...I settled into the pace nicely and worked to keep my form good and relaxed.
    5 minute recovery then into the second rep - again, felt great throughout this one, found and held the pace nicely.
    4 minute recovery then into the 3rd rep - much the same as the other two, working to hold onto the pace well and keep the form good.
    3 minute recovery then into the last rep - I promised myself I'd run this one harder if the first 3 went well so I did, not quite from the start but after .25 mile or so.
    The reducing recoveries kept things interesting, especially for the last rep

Mile reps were:

6:20

Ran a short warm down to bring the total to 9 miles.

Delighted with this session, the last rep may look too fast to be of any real physical benefit but I sometimes feel the need to remind myself that the body is quite often able even though the mind isn't willing, I'll remind myself of that one in a few weeks time. So much of this running craic is in our heads!

Monday

AM - First run into work with the new back-pack. Up nice and early, I had everything packed up from the previous night to avoid any last minute panics. Had a small bit of porridge and headed off for work. Really enjoyed the trot in even though I could feel the extra weight on the legs. Made it into work just fine though and had a nice shower and proper breakfast :-)
    4 miles

PM - First run home and I couldn't have picked a worse evening for it, straight into driving rain and howling wind. It wasn't actually too bad around the city centre but once I got out onto the coast, it was horrific! Delighted to get home and murdered a dinner and a massive cup of tea once I got there
    4.5 miles ( slightly different route)

Total for the day: 8.5

Tuesday (LSR night)

Brought the back-pack into work with me today ( on the bus) and got the gear on straight after the full time whistle.
    Headed off for home, ditched the back-pack and headed off to complete my LSR - plan was 13 miles.

Doubled back towards town, turned up the Howth road along the climb into Raheny , back down to the coast and home. Lovely evening for running and I broke in a new pair of runners too.
    Kept it all nice and slow until the last mile when I upped the pace to finish off a good run

20 minutes of press-ups, shadow boxing ( don't know where that came from) when I got back home

Total miles: 13.5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Sunday night= tempo night for me, the plan reading:

9 miles with 4x1 miles@ 10k pace (somewhere around 6:20-6:25), 5,4 and 3 minute recoveries ( reducing)

Just about a perfect night for running out there, I really enjoyed to couple of easy miles warming up on the coast, the bright moon, the dark, calm sea, the starry sky - a great setting for running really.
    Finished the warmup and got started ont he reps, again I was looking for consistency here throughout - I wanted to find the pace and hold it with some degree of comfort through each rep.

The first rep felt great...I settled into the pace nicely and worked to keep my form good and relaxed.
    5 minute recovery then into the second rep - again, felt great throughout this one, found and held the pace nicely.
    4 minute recovery then into the 3rd rep - much the same as the other two, working to hold onto the pace well and keep the form good.
    3 minute recovery then into the last rep - I promised myself I'd run this one harder if the first 3 went well so I did, not quite from the start but after .25 mile or so.
    The reducing recoveries kept things interesting, especially for the last rep

Mile reps were:

6:20

Ran a short warm down to bring the total to 9 miles.

Delighted with this session, the last rep may look too fast to be of any real physical benefit but I sometimes feel the need to remind myself that the body is quite often able even though the mind isn't willing, I'll remind myself of that one in a few weeks time. So much of this running craic is in our heads!

Super session there, looks like you're getting into good shape. Very good consistency.

pconn062 wrote: »
    Super session there, looks like you're getting into good shape. Very good consistency.

Thanks P - consistency is the aim this time around alright :D

• Advertisement

Wednesday

AM - 4 miles easy into work, can't remember anything at all about this one except that the showers in work were f-f-f-freezing :(

PM - 4 miles easy home from work, dropped the bag and tagged on another 2 easy miles. Really enjoyed this one, nice evening for it

Total for the day: 10

Thursday

First day working from home in the new job and it lashed out of the heavens for the day. I got out for lunch for some easy miles around St Annes, in the wind and rain...thankfully the wind wasn't too bad inside the park and the rain was quite pleasant to run in. Took in the parkrun route for the first time in a good while - I promised myself I'll get down one Saturday before the end of the year.

Total miles 5.5

Friday

AM - 4 miles easy into work - no issues with the showers thankfully. I did notice my calves and thighs were starting to feel the effects of carrying the back-pack though, the extra weight is certainly making itself known - my legs had a similar feeling that I would get after running hill reps, not quite as severe but enough to let me know that they're working a little harder than normal.

PM - 4 miles home, ditched the backpack and took in another 2 easy miles. Legs feeling better than earlier but they still had that heavy, "what the f*ck is going on?"feeling about them, felt a good but better at the end of the run, in fact I felt a bit like buckaroo when I ditched the backpack...clicking my heels on the way back out the door. I'm sure they'll adjust after another week or so.

Total for the day:10

Saturday

Plan for today was to run the Movember 10k in the park as a fast session so I got up nice and early, packed some lunch into my trusty backpack and made my way over to the park. I got there with plenty of time to spare ( which is more than I can say for my race number....the collection of which my GF had naively outsourced to a well meaning pal!), met my GF - handed her the backpack and headed off for a couple of easy miles :D

After a minor panic, we got the race numbers sorted and lined up for the start of the 10k section ( the 5k people had started 10 minutes earlier). Surrounded by fake tan and moustaches ( that was just the girls) we headed off up Chesterfield.
    I had it in my head to run this one at my 10k pace and to forget about PBs or pushing too hard, I had planned to hold the pace around 3:55 -4:00 min per km and really just try to stay strong throughout. I made my usual near fatal error of starting too far back but realised it almost as soon as I went over the start line so I moved out to the right hand side of the road and passed quite a few people over the first 500 metres before moving back in and settling in behind a couple of lads I know.
    First 2 kms were nice and steady, the pace felt good and the weather was perfect, turning down towards the pond in the park though, it became clear that we were already catching the back of the 5k field and not just the odd straggler, large groups of people who were walking the 5k. I dismissed any notions of feeling hard done by, this was a fun run after all and everyone was entitled to run\walk or crawl at their own pace but I did feel a little pi$$ed off that they hadn't let the 10k folks off first ( or at least given a bigger gap between the fields), down we sped to the pond, passing in and out of groups of walkers, the climb back out from the pond was even worse, the crowds thickened quite a bit here and I found myself running up onto the grass banks a few times to avoid people.
    Once we took the sharp left after the climb, the road widened and we found ourselves with a bit more room - still lots of people to dodge mind you ...but plenty of room to do so. Approaching halfway, I knew the pace was a bit slower than I had hoped for....I had moved ahead of the group of lads I knew at this stage which helped me to ditch the little thoughts of stopping at halfway, I was a little pi$$ed off with the slightly slower pace over 1 or 2 kms but I reminded myself that a) this was supposed to be a session so the pace should be second fiddle to the actual effort and b) the lads would see me and slag me afterwards :D
    I ploughed on, running a km or so with one of those sickening type of blokes that turn up to these races. You know the type, ankle length shorts, metallica t-shirt...looks like he just lobbed his skateboard into a bush and decided to run a 10k for the craic. Nice bloke though, we commented on the glorious smell from the chipper as we moved into the second lap and back onto Chesterfield.
    I was leading a small group now and the road ahead was clear apart from a handful of runners ( who were slowing) about 100 metres ahead. I decided to just settle down, work hard and run a good second half.
    Turning left off Chesterfield, I glanced over my shoulder to see who was in the group and I was surprised to see that they had all fallen back quite a bit - I was running alone now but happy enough to do it, the weather was perfect and the road ahead was clear :D
    I spotted my GF coming towards the end of her first lap as I moved down towards the pond - big waves back and forth, of course I made it look like this was as stroll in the park, in reality I was feeling the pinch a little having upped the pace since the roads opened up :o
    I took advantage of the drop down to the pond, longer strides but watching my footing too, there were lots of leaves on the ground which may as well be banana skins to lanks like me.
    As I reached the pond , I could hear a set of footsteps behind , I hadn't heard that in a while so someone was obviously catching me, was I slowing? I didn't think so but I wasn't really paying attention to the watch so maybe.
    The climb up out of the pond was tough but I stayed steady all the way to the top ( and didn't curse when the steward cried " well done, 3k down, well done!"
    I took the sharp left out from the climb, which gave me the chance to see who was closing in - sk8er boy, the f*cker..not a bother to him either! I knew not to put the skates on straight away (:o) and gave myself a few seconds to recover from the hill, there was plenty of time to speed up and I wanted to finish strong.
    Moving through the bends towards the 9k marker, I was working hard, my legs were tiring ( calves and thighs especially) but I still knew I had more in the tank, I was pretty sure that despite a relatively high mileage week, I had enough to chase down another one or two runnersand make this a very worthwhile session.
    I found mysef in a group of 3 club runners as we moved into the last kilometre, I could see the finish up in the distance but ignored it and just focused on running strong and tall ( I had no idea where sk8er boy was at this stage because I wasn't going to look over my shoulder), with about 800 metres to go, I moved up a gear and told myself I'd hold that right until the end...500 to go, still feeling good, 400 to go and I had moved out onto my own again, into the finishing chute and I sped up again just a little, crossed the line in 39.36 for a sneaky and unexpected PB.:)

I hung around for a few minutes, shook hands with some other finishers before running back along the route maybe 400 metres to get some applause going - it was noticeable that there were lots of people watching but VERY little noise! My GF finished with a 3 minute PB which she was rightly chuffed with.
    Ran a couple of easy miles to bring the total for the day to 10.5, another very good session under the belt :)

Splits for the 10k section were as follows ;

Sunday

Met with Yaboya1 for a few easy miles this evening, a very enjoyable run which flew by on account of his tales of his recent trip abroad, restaurant reviews, book reviews and insights into the dark and murky world of soccer punditry !
    My legs felt surprisingly fresh this evening, I was expecting a but of a backlash from yesterday but it never came

My watch was still on KMs but I make it as 7.1 miles for the day

Great week's running

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Sneaky PB's seems to be the order of the weekend around these parts...nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

FBOT01 wrote: »
    Sneaky PB's seems to be the order of the weekend around these parts...nice one!

Should be another not so sneaky one coming up in Waterford :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Well done on the surprise pb D!

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Bulmers74

What's the target for Waterford - 86/87?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Great stuff - well done on the PB!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

Not just a PB, but a PB on a hilly course, well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,481 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Some final km. Great PB. How did sk8tr boy do in the end? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭overpronator

Nice PB, I was doing my long run around there on Saturday morning and seeing you guys line up was thinking to myself that it was tough 10k course, well done. Might see you in Waterford, Id say we will be on a similar enough part of the road!

• Advertisement

Bulmers74 wrote: »
    What's the target for Waterford - 86/87?

I'd be happy with anything under 1:30 to be quite honest Bulmers74

Advertisement