Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from Cork city fourm

Options
  • 01-11-2013 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

i am ban for voicing my opinion on the Cork City section.

i asked a simple question
    any one have ever being in Nash19 Coffee shop whats it like,

and Andip banned me

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've removed a section of the quote, as it's defamatory in nature. You can still PM the quote to the cat mods, but they'll also be able to see the original post if need be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

so what way do i stand with the ban?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Cork24 wrote: »
    so what way do i stand with the ban?

Have you discussed this with the moderator via PM as per the DRP guidelines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Have you discussed this with the moderator via PM as per the DRP guidelines?

I have made contact with the moderator but as of yet heard nothing back, i pm at around 8:30

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement