Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yea, still broken as ****

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I have a 2500k CPU with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

No more lag for me after sat morning.

Some servers tho GWG got really laggy but Band of Brothers and 1para/Intervention are running perfectly.

Even had an endurance match of obliteration with no timer.....last 90 minutes :(

2 crashes yesterday in around 8 hours play.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Try this fix if you are having CPU issues with the game. Might give you more frames: http://redd.it/1puiok

Video:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Try this fix if you are having CPU issues with the game. Might give you more frames: http://redd.it/1puiok

Video:

Interesting, I've got core 0, 1 & 2 parked. Have unparked them with the utility. Will see if it improves the FPS tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Interesting, I've got core 0, 1 & 2 parked. Have unparked them with the utility. Will see if it improves the FPS tonight.

I had 3 too, dunno if it helped. Looks pretty much same so far.

• Advertisement

I had 3 too, dunno if it helped. Looks pretty much same so far.

Did you re-start your machine?

Did you re-start your machine?

nope, should i?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

5 crashes in the space of an hour :/

Okay, crashes are clearly based on Maps so far. I played good few maps til finish and not a single crash, 3 minutes in to shanghai and boom - crash.
    Then there is other City map, which always crashes my pc.

I just got a bsod. Not sure if it's related to the CPU unparking so I've reverted it back.

• Advertisement

I just got a bsod. Not sure if it's related to the CPU unparking so I've reverted it back.

yitsack got one of those yesterday, hasnt done the CPU thing.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    yitsack got one of those yesterday, hasnt done the CPU thing.

I may be overacting alright. The error says KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and is more a hdd error than CPU.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The unparking thing has improved the game somewhat for me, now to figure out the mouse thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

the_syco wrote: »
    From what you describe, and from what I've heard people comment on, I'm going to blame your CPU. Seems the game doesn't like some quad core CPUs (mine is fine), but maybe you should try limiting the cores.

I've got 12 and not a bother. I don't think its exactly that.

I was impressed today, I got about 5 hours in without a single crash on a full 64 player server.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm not sure how or why, but my mouse problems have been fixed. Having had multiple reset's to default, disabling of cloud syncing and slowly making changes, completely resetting if it broke, it's worked.

Everything was ok except in tanks - then it would invert the controls.

I set the aim-relative forward/back stuff to be bound to the mouse, moved around, then unbound the mouse axes from aim-relative (as an aside, were plebs really finding it that difficult to drive one direction whilst pointing the turret in another? Jebus, talk about dumbing down...) and it worked!

Chtulhu only knows what happened and why my settings were that bolloxed up, but it's working now so I was finally able to put a couple of hours in on the game last night with friends.

I now have mouse issues....damn you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

****ING HELL. So frustrating, dont even think anyone went near the skyscraper that time on Shanghai.. boom crash. Every ****ing time.

They did, after multiple times being told not to blow it up some bollox knocked it down. Cleared the server out well enough. It's back near full now though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

In fairness, I dont think its the fault of the muppets that are doing it, some knowingly some oblivious, the fact that it happens to so many people every time, how did that make it to release ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Anyone having really bad rubberbanding lag on servers tonight? Really unplayable for me and a few mates, we have 20-40 pings on servers but all rubberbanding with plane and heli jerking around :(

• Advertisement

Fenix wrote: »
    In fairness, I dont think its the fault of the muppets that are doing it, some knowingly some oblivious, the fact that it happens to so many people every time, how did that make it to release ?!

Good question, I'd say its mainly hardware related & I'm pretty sure you only crash if you are on the ground. I have been in a gunship, parachuting & on a roof once & I didn't crash. Probably something to do with the new texture layer for the ground once the tower goes down

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

I still crash on average once per 2 games. "Battlefield 4 has encountered an error and needs to close" or my favorite "The video card has been physically removed from the system, or a driver upgrade for the video card has occurred. The application should destroy and recreate the device.".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Freezing, freezing every where

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

New server update released anyone getting better results the client is the biggest problem I crash out every 5 minutes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

lol Angry Joe is angry.
    I like some of his reviews even if his style is a bit mad and OTT like this video but fcuk he is dead right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

He comes across as very childish.

ya he's right but calm down pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

At least you PC boys are getting a client patch tomorrow! Still no word for us console users :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

logik wrote: »
    At least you PC boys are getting a client patch tomorrow! Still no word for us console users :(

Sorry but i had to :P

280162.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Portlawslim

game4it70 wrote: »
    Sorry but i had to :P
    Nasty but funny:)

Advertisement