Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭fredweena

Sooooo looking forward to this!!!! First christmas with the dog around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

I think I could make an exception since you seem to be a regular enough poster here, and sure 70 posts isn't that far off! :P

Oh yay!! Well after a discussion about which of our thirteen pets to enter we've settled on Rosie as it's going to be her first Christmas! Will send a PM now with all the details. Thank you for letting us enter!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Entered my 2 beasts, Brodi has been in every one so far, time for young Ozzy to enter the fray too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

This is my first Christmas with cats :D so I entered them both. Cant wait to get shopping for the two that I get!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

It's so exciting isn't it! Last year was my first year and I went mental around all the pet shops trying to decide what to get :D and of course my 2 fluffballs 'helped' by ripping the wrapping paper on the presents I was trying to wrap! And now I have Dude to throw into the mix this year too so more presents to buy and receive :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

If anyone's still himming and hawwing about joining, I have to post this video from the 2011 SS. It has literally cracked me up everytime I've watched it. This was Zapperzy's (a previous Mods dog called Charlie) having an absolute ball :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Exciting! Will join but I'll have to wait till tomorrow cause I'm on holidays and away from the computer (and my babies, I miss their furry faces :()

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Woo hoo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

2 entered. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Tiat Young

Don't have any pets and only new but really looking forward to seeing what everyone gets!! enjoyed looking back on previous secret santa's earlier :)

• Advertisement

Only 3 spots left!!! :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Only 3 spots left!!! :O

Just sent in our two hope they made it.

Okay I've decided since I am an utter glutton for punishment, I will accept 10 more entries, upping the total number to 60!! But I think I'll only give it to the end of the week rather than wait till the 18th, because more entries means more PM's to organise! So it's now or never people :D

Just deleted my other post about it being full since it's not anymore :P

7 spots left! Will DBB's wish of a stick insect come true? Cmon someone out there must have one :P Or any other animal :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

7 spots left! Will DBB's wish of a stick insect come true? Cmon someone out there must have one :P Or any other animal :D

I'll settle for a tarantula. Or giant snails. :-D

Hmm maybe I should advertise this over in the Aquariums/ Terrariums / Vivariums forum :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

pm sent :)

6 spots left, if you want to enter it's now or never because I am NOT going any higher than 60 :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Yey, Felix puss is entered, I was gonna do all 4 of them but I'll stick with Felix for this year, he's been a real trooper with his ear, and they can share his present:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

i am so excited for this! i followed it last year but didnt have enough posts!

Molly i am sure is excited too, she definitly understands this secret santa stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,036 ✭✭✭✭cena

Is there a limit you spend. I don't see it in the first post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

The limit is usually €10

You can make or buy your present, but the limit for spending is €10 – get creative! This could be one big gift or lots of little ones.

;)

Yup €10 not including postage :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

My fish are swimming around in circles with all the excitement!

I'm eyeing up potential dog, cat & chicken presents everywhere I go.

I found these on youtube and thought I would share this here as it's a Christmassy thread :D

Ok folks, this has gone bananas this year yaay!!!! It's still too early to be doing the jingles or thinking about the C word, I know, I know....but :pac::pac:

We're so delighted to see it's still continuing and it's even more popular than the last few years. If we don't put a cap on this now, Santa's reindeer are going to be run off their little hooves in a few weeks time :D:D

We started Secret Santa in 2010 at 20, we increased it to 50 last year....this year we have 60 pets and could have more.Absolutely fantastic!!!

SillyMango has been inundated with PMs and is doing a brilliant job, but 60 is the limit for this year, so that is it.

PS. I really REALLY want the chicken this year :D:D

As anniehoo has said, we are now FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
    I think she has said it all above, but I'd like to thank everyone for being so great in entering, and sorry for not being more talkative in my PMs but I just had so many :P But it has been keeping me very entertained for the last while!!

As there is a HUUUUUUUGE volume of PMs to sort out and send, it will take me at least all weekend to get them sorted, so I will start sending them out at some stage next week :) So in the mean time, here is a full list of all who have entered so ye can get snooping ;)
    (let me know if I have left anyone out!!)

SillyMangoX
    Knine
    SingItOut
    Raminahobbin
    Whispered
    tk123
    anniehoo
    PurplePrincess
    BullBauld
    mymo
    nala2012
    Lima Golf
    pampootie
    sambuka41
    meoklmrk91
    sparkle_23
    angeldaisy
    bluecherry74
    ene
    KDII
    Sarannewrap
    ultwen
    fredweena
    scudzilla
    jellybear
    falabo
    Themadhouse
    belongtojazz
    Ste-
    honerbright
    Pumpkinseeds
    tazwaz
    Zapperzy
    Harpy
    jsabina
    toadfly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hey Silly if I can help in anyway just shout!

• Advertisement

This draw has been independently observed by Dude and nibbled on by Cream.

image_zps469172d9.jpg

image_zpsf490e0ed.jpg

Advertisement