Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

tk123 wrote: »
    After last time my guy did it (at an all day training workshop) I keep a bottle of vinegar & water solution in the car now just in case lol! :pac:

I usually have babywipes. Of course today I had none in the car.:rolleyes:

I don't think she was too impressed having a bath. Whoever got her in the SS feel free to send her a bag of coal.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Huge box just arrived from Zooplus! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Only a week to go till posting starts! :D I'm taking the fact my pm's have been very quiet as a good thing so hopefully there's no problems. My only problem is Dude discovered one of the SS presents I had stashed away and decided he is in love with it so I have to get a second one :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Our Secret Santa gift arrived from Zooplus this afternoon and has been thoroughly inspected by the feline quality control unit in our house:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Note from postie saying I missed a big parcel!!!

I hope it's the one, although there is one other thing due too, but both for secret Santa!

I saw some cute paper with cats in Santa hats today, I was in car waiting in traffic or I would have run in and got it!
    Might get there on Thursday, have to make cards too.

Done nothing for Christmas other than this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Got my SS pressie delivered today. Not very happy with it to be honest. :( It's tiny and I will feel very mean sending it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Whispered wrote: »
    Got my SS pressie delivered today. Not very happy with it to be honest. :( It's tiny and I will feel very mean sending it.
    It's the thought that counts. Cheesey but true ;)

Very VERY hard sticking within the tenner budget for mine I tell ya...now praying (wishing very hard :D) that Royal Mail doesn't let me down.It was either pay almost £15 in courier delivery or £2.95 by snail mail. Couldn't get anything in a normal shop here which was crazy. I also downloaded the cutest image off the net as going to make my own xmas card too.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Whispered wrote: »

Jesus im not the only one so! I went shopping in pet shops instead of online and i'm regretting it now, my box is ready for wrapping but it looks very empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I went shopping online and still expect my box to look really really empty :( I went for quality (I hope) instead of quantity. I'm hoping to get time to do a free home-made gift to bulk it up before I send it all off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

I have half my pressie got, must just get something to go with it at the weekend then its postage time 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Heading into town in the morning to pick up a few bits, no doubt Moone will become emotionally attached to everything I buy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

sooo annoyed i didnt see this thread til now :(

Next year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Delivery! Huzzah! I still feel disappointed at the size of the prezzie, but I have to keep reminding myself it was only a tenner we were allowed (even if I did go SLIGHTLY over) and that it's quality v. quantity.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭BullBauld

I haven't had a minute to think about this yet. Switched areas in work and mad busy and have been on overtime the last 2 weeks also.

Will try and get something sorted over the weekend.

My mam stole me boxes from work last night so now all I need to do is wrap them all out and ship em off next week :D

Collected my parcels!
    All my stuff got now, just a card and small addition to make.

Just realised I threw out all my boxes last week!

Will go in search of more tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I'v all the pets and secret santa presents got and nothing got yet for the human family! :p

I got ordered our pets presents with the secret Santa ones, animals all sorted.

....so far human presents....I got my daughter a book

Don't forget that posting starts tomorrow until the 9th :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Wrapped and ready to go. I added in one or two little things I made here and I'm happier now with it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Eddie's all set.....:D:D

rs8w.jpg

Ah look at him, how handsome :D

Dude is ready for action too :P

image_zps237a2696.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Well Patch and I took a walk to the Post office this morning.
    Our SS package is on its way, I am so sorry for the recipent we have no imagination. (we are not used to buying for Cats)

When ye post your package/ recieve your package could you send me a PM or else leave a comment here just so I can keep track of everything, thanks :D

Those photos are brilliant, 2 out of 3 cats here would disembowel you for trying that!

Jake would be fine as long as he got hugs for it.

mymo wrote: »
    2 out of 3 cats here would disembowel you for trying that!

That's why 2 of my 3 cats aren't in this picture :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I had to lock myself into the kitchen to pack my parcels as the cats were dying to see what I was at! Hoping to post them tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ah sorry lads I haven't had a chance to even go shopping yet. Have an exam on Saturday so promise I will buy it and get it in the post by early next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I need to get some wrapping paper and an envelope once I manage to get my ass in gear for that my SS gift will be on its way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

I must just get a card and wrapping paper then my pressie will be on its way :)

Advertisement