Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I have all my stuff sorted, printing cards tomorrow then off in the post on Thursday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Realistically I'm not going to get my handmade section of the present made, so apologies to my recipient :( I started it but it looks awful already so I'm ditching it.
    Should have it in the post tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Mines all wrapped & ready so I will post tomorrow!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Planning on posting mine tomorrow - I had been waiting for a delivery in work to get a nice box lol! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I posted mine off yesterday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

S.S pressie has just been posted! Hope they like!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Purchased presents (finally) for one of my SS today, get the other tomorrow, and into the post on friday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

This has got to be the cutest thread ever. Aww I'm RAGING I missed this til now but will definitely be in here next year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Posted off our two this morning now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Posted today excuse the lack of christmass wrapping paper!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Just back from the post office! There should be no mistaking that it's a Secret Santa gift ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Just popped both of mine in the post office this morning - sorry no xmas paper:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Posted mine last Wednesday, apologies to whoever gets it as it's gift wrapped not boxed. Things have just been too chaotic here to get a box, but hope they like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Posted!! There's a noisy toy in one of my parcels - just to warn our SS in case they wonder what the noise is lol! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

So 22 out of 60 packages are now whizzing their way around the country, seems strange doesn't it :D I was one square inch short of wrapping paper on my last present so I was -> :mad: but then I found 'Merry Christmas' stickers so now I'm -> :D I'm so awful at wrapping though, once my SS's take of the card I imagine the whole thing will fall apart :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

I'm almost done with mine, I just need to find some boxes somewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

I recieved one of mine yesterday the fun of trying to explain to my parents why there was a package addressed to the dog haha..
    Have my presents now, will wrap them tonight and hopefully get them posted either tomorrow or Monday, trying to get time in between studying to get it done..

Do we pick a day that we all open or do we just open them Christmas Day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Never mind the question about opening just went back as read the fiirst post.. Can't wait till the 22nd ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I posted my 3 today.

I also missed a parcel today so must be one of my SS's. I will pick it up on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Moone found the stash of SS stuff and tore the wrapping and plastic off most :( sorry to our recipients that your stuff won't be in fancy wrapping :o

• Advertisement

My Minnows are very excited about opening their present on the 22nd. They can hardly contain themselves

283526.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

i am still trying to find a box to send mine in!! hopefully posting tomorrow!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Knine wrote: »
    My Minnows are very excited about opening their present on the 22nd. They can hardly contain themselves

They do look beside themselves with the excitement alright :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

DBB wrote: »
    They do look beside themselves with the excitement alright :pac:

Can ya not see the little fella on the right is sulking because he's not allowed open it now :p

Wrapping presents as I type, should be in either tomorrow mornings post or monday morning. :) I had to lock bunty out of the room because she kept poking her head into the box :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Forgot to get wrapping paper today, feck will have to get some one Monday and get these presses on the road.

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Can ya not see the little fella on the right is sulking because he's not allowed open it now :p

Wrapping presents as I type, should be in either tomorrow mornings post or monday morning. :) I had to lock bunty out of the room because she kept poking her head into the box :p

It could be worse, a lot worse..... he could be doing the upside down backstroke.......:eek:

Every day I do a head or should I say fin count.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

I was away for a few days so came home to a load of boxes!! Both my girls have received their presents and I will have my two in the post tomorrow morning, they're all wrapped and ready to go :-)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

It could be worse, a lot worse..... he could be doing the upside down backstroke.......:eek:

Every day I do a head or should I say fin count.......

Is his SS present going to be a self defence course?

DBB wrote: »
    Is his SS present going to be a self defence course?

Ha I don't know I will tell you on the 22nd :D

I'm looking forward to seeing what our SS came up with for a shoal of fish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Ha I don't know I will tell you on the 22nd :D

I'm looking forward to seeing what our SS came up with for a shoal of fish

Swimming lessons? :p

Advertisement