Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2013

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Swimming lessons? :p

Armbands!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Or a stint on a health & safety course.

I found one stuck in the filter last week. Resuscitation efforts failed :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Knine wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to seeing what our SS came up with for a shoal of fish

Me too!!!

And here's me thinking I had the most "difficult" SS.:D

The laugh in work today when I asked someone to print out a page for my SS's card. I don't have a colour printer so I got the page with a postit saying "i won't ask" on it. Hilarious.

My fav SS so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Posted!

Excited for my SS to receive it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭fredweena

Apologies to whoever i'm buying for but I had the flu and am a bit behind on the shopping. Will be in the post early next week...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

posted mine!!! apologies for lack of wrapping paper!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Posted mine this morn. Apologies in advance to my ss, not boxed just wrapped and hoping it'll survive the post!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I officially picked the hardest presents in the world to wrap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I'm wrapping mine and boxing them up today, will post tomorrow (I'll pm you sillymangox to confirm posting).
    Gotta make cards too, so better get to work (get off the interwebs in other words)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I got some wrapping paper yesterday so will be wrappings and packing today and popping my SS gifts in the post tomorrow, think that Coop's SS gifts came on Friday, missed the postman and have to collect it in Post Office tomorrow, looking forward to it, but they def won't be opened until Xmas morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Hey guys, just a reminder tomorrow is the LAST day for posting parcels, I've only had 26 out of 60 parcels confirmed so am getting a tad worried... So either there will be a lot of post going tomorrow or people just have't informed me if they have posted their packages! So if you have actually posted the parcel can you please thank this post just in case there is anyone I have missed out on. If you haven't actually sent of your package yet please don't think this post or I'll only get confused :P

Mod edit: Could you also please be considerate and reply to SillyMangos PMs that were sent out 2 days ago. It's been lots of fun so far, so let's keep it that way folks. Please remember to be respectful of the huge amount of organisation that goes into this. She has only received 6/16 replies to her PMs.

Mine are wrapped and will be in the post tomorrow morning. I'll PM you when they're gone Silly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭KDII

Posted mine yesterday! Haven't posted on this thread yet but really enjoying this :) Harry the bodacious golden Labrador has a keener eye than usual on the postman while awaiting his pressie. Thanks so much for all the organizing of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Wrapping mine and posting them off tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest, moone is lying on the sofa cuddling her rope toy, she's having a sulk because I told her off for picking things out of the boxes XD can't wait to see what she and the other pets got from their secret santas :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I squeaked one of ours by mistake the other night when I was wrapping them and got filthy looks for not handing them over! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Oscars package arrived this morn, roll on opening day :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Mine are posted, woo hoo :):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Dudes package arrived this morning.. Must not open.. Must not open!!!

Louise's present arrived this morning - big thanks to her Secret Santa. :) It's torture not looking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Rufus' arrived on Friday. Thanks to his secret santa.

I'm only getting mine sent off today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

:D Lucy's parcel has arrived! Thanks to our Secret Santa!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I have a parcel still in the post office so will collect it in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Kayla's parcel arrived today, thanks a mill to her Secret Santa :)

I think I'll have to keep it in my car, it's the only way I can SURE she won't sniff it out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Mine were sent today.
    Bart got post this morning. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Sent mine off today.
    Realised the second I sealed the boxes that I forgot the cards, raging because we sell 'To the dog/cat' ones at work and I'd ordered in loads specially for this :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Forgot to bring mine with me to work today so posted when I got home, they just missed today's post, but are in the post office!

Getting excited now!
    I hope they like them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Got my SS gift in and stamped with minutes to go! To my SS recipient, please forgive my crappy wrapping, I have many talents but wrapping is not one of them specifically when I am on a clock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Didn't make the post office today but I'l have my two parcels in the post tomorrow morning, working opposite a post office so I'l have no excuse. Sorry for the delay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Got a letter to say there's a package in the post office for me, not expecting anything else so must be a secret santa present :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Posted mine this evening so it's on it's way #lastminuteasalways :D

Advertisement