Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for 2nd hand xbox 360

Options
  • 01-11-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Gonna sell my xbox 360 on adverts but dont have a clue about what price to set it at.
    It's just over 12 months old, it's the star wars LE console with Kinect & Kinect Star Wars & Kinect Adventures games. It has a 320gb hard drive. I have the box etc, everything in excellent condition.

Any advice is much appreciated

Thanks

Laura

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

try 200 and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

I just bought an xbox 360, 2 controllers, moded headset, control charger, Gta 5 and call of duty 2 for €150.

slarkin123 wrote: »
    I just bought an xbox 360, 2 controllers, moded headset, control charger, Gta 5 and call of duty 2 for €150.
    from where ? gta v is going for 45 on adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

from where ? gta v is going for 45 on adverts

I got it from the Ballymun Buy and sell site on Facebook. There's a fair few people selling them at reasonable prices. Now I got it for a 10 year old so the Gta game was given to my nephew as a swap for some age appropriate games.

good idea getting rid of gta, i know someone that got it for an 11 year old, not a good idea its quite graphic

• Advertisement
Advertisement