Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music: Medieval, Classical , Folk . (Mega Thread * )

Options
  • 01-11-2013 12:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13

Hey boardies,

Please, feel to post some medieval,classical and folk related tunes here , please.

thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,314 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Potential for 'messiest video-dump thread ever'...?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 St.Crusader_G

endacl wrote: »
    Potential for 'messiest video-dump thread ever'...?
    Hey MR <

Maybe so, its for members (you and I ) to post music on this thread relating to 'medieval, classical and folk'

thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,314 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Hey MR <

Maybe so, its for members (you and I ) to post music on this thread relating to 'medieval, classical and folk'

thank you.

So.... 12th century French Trouveres, Indian classical music, Balinese gamelan orchestras, and the dubliners? All in one thread? Just saying that if you want this to take off, you might want to narrow it down. You've kinda started a 'post some music here' thread. Very inclusive, but potentially messy. You might want to narrow your definitions a little.

Or should we just start with 'sacred music at Notre Dame c.1150', and take it from there? I'm always up for a bit o' plainchant. Do you want recordings or notation. If notation, which system?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Here's my favourite Occitan hymn.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 St.Crusader_G

vektarman wrote: »
    Here's my favourite Occitan hymn.

nice 1 m8, very cool music, loved it. thanks a million!!! nice style you got

• Advertisement
Advertisement