Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur Acting Group in Dublin City/South

Options
  • 01-11-2013 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I am looking to join/start up an amateur acting group for people who miss a little drama in their lives (!) and to potentially act as a showcase for our acting talent to agents, as well as a having a bit of fun. I have found a few in Dublin city but none that I really love the look of. Does anyone know of any group they would recommend who are open to new members, or, alternatively, would anyone be interested in starting up one with me?? :D I live in Dublin 6 and would preferably join/start a group in the city centre or south side.

Comments

Firedoor Theatre (based off Capel St- not too far from the southside!) have a play on at the moment. Sold out Friday and Saturday, but tickets available for tonight.

We meet up every Tuesday at 7pm for workshops and have various performances throughout the year.

PM me if you want more info :)

Advertisement