Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dunnes Stores FAB Friday offer

• 01-11-2013 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know what is Dunnes Stores Fabulous Friday offers are for today?
    Thanks

Mod Edit:
    Absoluvely wrote: »
    page.jpg

Much clearer PDF version here

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

snubbleste wrote: »
    Yes.

absolutely nonsense post.....clearly the OP is asking what the deals are not asking for a simple yes/no answer.

childish comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ferretcrazy

Hi, does anyone know what is Dunnes Stores Fabulous Friday offers are for today?
    Thanks

Hi, its birds eye crispy chicken and birds eye fish fingers 1 euro each.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

keano2012 wrote: »
    absolutely nonsense post.....clearly the OP is asking what the deals are not asking for a simple yes/no answer.

childish comment.

I thought it was funny!:D

damian139 wrote: »

u would wouldnt you!

well i dont....i think it's childish, annoying and idiotic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

page.jpg

Much clearer PDF version here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

damian139 wrote: »

I though the reaction was even funnier :D

thanks Absoluvely- these are the posts we want in here. Not the other type. Cheers Keano

This thread wont end well....that I can guarantee "lads"/"children"....

mods close the thread please- we got the deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

^^^^^ :D:D:D:D Grabs popcorn.

• Advertisement

“With ignorance comes fear- from fear comes bigotry. Education is the key to acceptance.”

take note some posters in here

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mutner

"With ignorance comes fear- from fear comes bigotry. Education is the key to acceptance.”

Ah, I knew you were going to be a teacher.

You have a no nonsense attitude to frivolity that I just can't get enough of.

Do you have a Twitter account that I could follow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Before the mods close this, thanks all, except snubbleste. Nice to get replies of more than one syllable by those able to do so.

mutner wrote: »
    "With ignorance comes fear- from fear comes bigotry. Education is the key to acceptance.”

Ah, I knew you were going to be a teacher.

You have a no nonsense attitude to frivolity that I just can't get enough of.

Do you have a Twitter account that I could follow?

that was your second post on boards! oh my.....could have made it a bit more entertaining! come back to me when someone will listen to you..haha 2 posts....and u think u are entitled to voice an opinion...go back to whatever hole u crawled out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mutner

I've just never seen anything this funny on here before.

"go back to whatever hole u crawled out of it" ??

Not an English teacher anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

that was your second post on boards! oh my.....could have made it a bit more entertaining! come back to me when someone will listen to you..haha 2 posts....and u think u are entitled to voice an opinion...go back to whatever hole u crawled out of it

The only one ruining the thread is yourself.

Get over yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Johnny Drama_11

^^^^^ :D:D:D:D Grabs popcorn.

Hope you got it at a bargain price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Someone's on da blob..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

[Mod Hat]

A couple of things here guys:

The original thread was a question/request, please use the Bargain Alerts Request forum in future.

Please be civil to each other! Dont get too worked up on harmless jokes and if you have any issues with any posts report them and the mods will review.

I prefer to not close threads, so if we could get this one back on track....

that_would_be_great_office_space_bill_lumbergh.jpg

... That would be greaaat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4IPQ9heJ__HKv3x_do3I2fqGKh7BpxOPf1hXBGfgrvVi6AsrwzQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Best thread I've read all day!!

On topic, when did dunnes start doing these offers? Never heard em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

u would wouldnt you!

well i dont....i think it's childish, annoying and idiotic.

POW! right in the kisser!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Off topic, but Aldi have 12 apple and blackcurrant FAB lollies for a euro. Surely THE bargain of the year. Admittedly the apple bit tastes of nothing, son says it tastes of white! but the rest is lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

jonny666 wrote: »
    Best thread I've read all day!!

On topic, when did dunnes start doing these offers? Never heard em

They have been doing it for the past 2 months or so if my memory serves me right, maybe a bit longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

after spending all my money on jazz weekend booze these mouldy chickens and fish fingers suit my needs perfectly-now where is that manky dunnes stores bread to go with them

ah i i might have over reacted slightly...but fc uk it....what has the world come to if you cant come onto boards and just give a proper answer. a simple yes or no was not what the OP was looking for. I felt he was taking liberties or the p!ss if u like when he just wrote "yes".....someone needed to stand up for the OP and i felt there was no better man than myself. i'd do it again in the morning if i was in the same position. damn right! As Heidi Klum said and i quote: "As a model you need to be able to do the craziest things."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0MpBNlJrdds/TU0x2KYVbQI/AAAAAAAAAbM/ryjvYAy32K4/s320/****%2BYou.png

Advertisement