Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Additonal entries Challenge Roth (or others!)

Options
  • 01-11-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I see that there are further entries released on 6th December at midday (German time, I presume)..

Are there any other events (challenge or IM) that do this, does anyone know? I'm looking at Frankfurt here and possibly Austria..

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

altercor wrote: »
    I see that there are further entries released on 6th December at midday (German time, I presume)..

Are there any other events (challenge or IM) that do this, does anyone know? I'm looking at Frankfurt here and possibly Austria..

Cheers!

Frankfurt yes
    Austria no

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭altercor

tunney wrote: »
    Frankfurt yes
    Austria no

Thanks Tunney. Trying to find details of the Frankfurt entries. Any idea of the date they will be released? Must pencil it in to the diary!

Thanks Tunney. Trying to find details of the Frankfurt entries. Any idea of the date they will be released? Must pencil it in to the diary!

Was looking myself the other day but couldn't find.

Usually early December

I'll keep an eye and post here if I see anything..

Thanks again

Tunney,

I got the following email from Ironman Frankfurt today, in case you're still interested:

"...yes, we will reopen the race in the beginning of January.
    In December we will provide a list online on our website. There you can add yourself to and you will receive a reminder via email 24 hours before the reopening..."

• Advertisement

Tunney,

I got the following email from Ironman Frankfurt today, in case you're still interested:

"...yes, we will reopen the race in the beginning of January.
    In December we will provide a list online on our website. There you can add yourself to and you will receive a reminder via email 24 hours before the reopening..."

Thanks. I'll pass that along.

Advertisement