Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercial Mortgage information

Options
  • 01-11-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I have 150K savings, i would like to buy the commercial building cost 600K. i would like to get the mortgage of 450K for 10-15 years. would you please advise the process? rate of interest? qualification conditions, how long does it take for approvals etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Techsmart,

Thanks for getting in touch and considering Bank of Ireland for your future Mortgage.

Regrettably, we would not be in a position to advise you on a Mortgage application here. We would suggest that you contact your local branch and a Mortgage Advisor will be happy to discuss the options available to you.

You can find more information about opening a mortgage account with Bank of Ireland here.

Details of Bank of Ireland branch locations, opening hours and contact details can be found here.

We hope this helps and if there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Thanks
    Elaine

Advertisement