Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Broadband - activated but no Hub

• 01-11-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,897 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have recent experience of setup/delivery times on Sky?

Its now almost 2 weeks since I switched and both boradband and phone were activated today but no sign of any Hub delivery. Website still saying "being prepared for delivery"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BaldyRua

I decided to change to Sky as Eircom were slow and costing a fortune, sky unlimited with talk and tv will reduce my bill by around 40 euro a month.

Ordered Sky on the 9th got the hub around 5 days later with an activation date of the 24th, this date came and plugged in the hub.... nothing.....rang sky was told it would definitely be the 29th..... again nothing, got on to sky who are trying to sort it out saying its an issue with a third party??? what the hell! I'm totally annoyed and sick trying to get sky to sort it, 3 weeks after I order and still no service.

Phoned them again today, spoke again to a different person, seems you can't get the first person you talk to as its a "Call Centre and there are lots of people there" according to the smart ass I got through too! but who ever I spoke too first would have a foot print on my issue so he would have a look again, to be told my issue has been flagged as high importance, but can't say when it will be resolved. I felt like punching someone, it is so frustrating.

Still have Eircom service, so I'm caught and if I have no sky bb and eircom turn it off well I'm snookered, do I try and cancel sky and risk eircom again? Don't know what to do!

Advertisement