Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water restriction?

Options
  • 01-11-2013 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    sorry for the stupid question.
    Everybody at work is talking about water restrictions.
    But Dublin 15 is not included... or yes???
    I didn't notice anything :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

I'd imagine they are reducing pressure over-night, so it will depend on how high your house is, whether or not you'll loose supply or not.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Cant say I've noticed any restrictions tbh, and certainly didnt get any notification about it affecting D15.
    Word of mouth would suggest though that it will affect all of Dublin and surrounding areas. I really should read a newspaper now and then!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

See here: http://www.fingalcoco.ie/Water/EmergencyInformationUpdates/

Restrictions between 8pm and 7am.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

ok,
    I live in a 3 floors house.
    I have not been at home long yesterday, but I didn't notice anything :P

thanks!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Latest is that the restrictions will now continue until at least Thursday next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Waterville appears to be on the hospital line so we weren't cut off last time and have noticed no changes this week either. Negative equity still isn't worth it though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Heard some scuttlebutt there this evening that some Littlepace residents ran out a contractor crew trying to install water meters in the area, on the basis that they werent prepared to accept that with such a crap supply. Hats off to them!

Advertisement