Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buzzer

Options
  • 01-11-2013 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have an astec fusion alarm, I'm looking for a buzzer to add on to the system. Basically the keypad is located at one end of the house, we want to add a buzzer so that when the alarm is activated it will beep on this external device. I have the engineers code for the system, so I can self-install it.

I am wondering does anyone know where I can purchase one of these?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any of the suppliers in the sticky would have a 12 volt buzzer.
    You wire it into a permanent + and output programmed as buzzer - .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

Thanks KoolKid!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome. If you have any problems getting one give me a shout. I've load's lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

I got a Piezo sounder, and programmed it and all works. Thanks again for your excellent help!

Advertisement