Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Dublin 7 Best Indian Take away thread

Options
  • 01-11-2013 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

As Namiste is no more, any recommendations on a nice Take away that delivers to Dublin 7.

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hootanany wrote: »
    As Namiste is no more, any recommendations on a nice Take away that delivers to Dublin 7.

Many thanks in advance

Spice n rice in Dorset st. Always found them good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Will give them a go hope its as nice as Namiste?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭RobY

Many thanks in advance

I live in Stoneybatter and switched from Namaste to Mirch Masala some years ago. North King Street. 01 874 8471

I recommend the Chicken Bhuna, the North Indian Garlic Chili Chicken, Lamb Tikka and Lamb Shish Kebab amongst others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

RobY wrote: »
    I live in Stoneybatter and switched from Namaste to Mirch Masala some years ago. North King Street. 01 874 8471

I recommend the Chicken Bhuna, the North Indian Garlic Chili Chicken, Lamb Tikka and Lamb Shish Kebab amongst others.

Had a look on 'Just-Eat.ie' and its getting decent reviews, thanks :)

I chickened out of Spice & Rice after the reviews on Yelp

I went to Curry & Kebab on Thomas St really really enjoyed it, but order through their website go with Just eat or Eat city as my order was not received.Fresh Tomatoes in the dishes was a nice touch and plenty of flavour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Ruposhi at the bottom of Drumcondra is quite nice. It's at the canal. I was ordering from Spice & Rice, but found Ruposhi to be better. I'd say they would deliver down to D7.

It was nice when it was on Dorset St I had a terrible one their just after they moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

It was nice when it was on Dorset St I had a terrible one their just after they moved.

Same here. I always used to order from them when I fancied a curry. After they moved, I ordered once from them and the food wasn't a patch on what they used to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

Medina Desi on Mary Street is my favourite Indian in Dublin, hands down and they deliver via justeat.ie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dord wrote: »
    Ruposhi at the bottom of Drumcondra is quite nice. It's at the canal. I was ordering from Spice & Rice, but found Ruposhi to be better. I'd say they would deliver down to D7.

This, personally find it great, much nicer than spice n rice for me. And they deliver to D7 yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

What's wrong with Bombay Pantry in Ashtown lads?

I had a very bad one their last time so bad that I brought it back up to them the next day fuming, 2 months to get my money back as well.

Advertisement