Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair airport transfers - impossible to actually get ticket you've paid for

Options
  • 01-11-2013 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Really frustrating waste of my time. I'm heading to Krakow with Ryanair and booked an airport transfer along with my flight. However, there is no e-ticket or confirmation code on the confirmation screen, no option in the booking management screen, and nothing in the emails about the transfer.

I'm not sure if it's Ryanair or the local company Matuszek which actually sends you the confirmation code. Ryanair's customer service email is fake - it just sends an automated response directing you back to the website with exactly the same options as on the contact form on the website (none of which are appropriate). The polish company who do the transfers don't respond to emails either. I guess charging people for transfers and not actually doing them is a great business model.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Usually you get a seperate email from the transfer provider check your spam folder

Advertisement