Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRC Employment Based Scheme 2013

Options
  • 01-11-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, just wondering if anyone else has applied for this scheme? Also, are most people working for the employment partner already? Thanks in advance for any replies!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cutting12

Hi, I have applied. Working part time with the employer at the moment. Does anyone know what date we hear back?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pqowieuryt

I emailed and they said it would be after the 27th of November, as the panel meeting is on that date. Does your application say 'under assessment' at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cutting12

Seems like the suspense will never end! Same yeah under assessment. Do you know what percentage is need to be granted? About 98 have applied for it this time around I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pqowieuryt

I'm not sure but I think there are around 20 places so I guess that means around 20% will get it. I guess you also applied for the normal postgrad one as well? I missed out by about 10 points the last time :( I am really counting on this, otherwise I will have to leave the course. Looking at the employment scheme awardees from last year they seem to be mostly from science or agriculture, so I'm not too hopeful!

Advertisement