Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Def leppard

• 01-11-2013 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,830 ✭✭✭✭

Don't know if I should be posting here or in the apple I tunes section.
    I'm looking to download VAULT on iTunes but the lack of albums i tunes have for def leppard is appalling. Anybody know why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

It may be due to issues the band have had/are having with their record label:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/def-leppard-re-recording-hit-songs-to-wrestle-back-career-from-record-label/

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Evancoyle

I picked up def leppard adrenalize picture disc album limited edition number 895. It's a beautiful disc and I gave 50 euro for it, but can't seem to find it for sale anywhere to get a true value to see if I was stung. Any chance you may know what this is worth?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Check www.discogs.com for an idea of the value

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Evancoyle

Thanx for the info, I didn't know about that site and have since bought an album from it but I couldn't find the album I have on it, thanx all the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Evancoyle wrote: »
    I picked up def leppard adrenalize picture disc album limited edition number 895. It's a beautiful disc and I gave 50 euro for it, but can't seem to find it for sale anywhere to get a true value to see if I was stung. Any chance you may know what this is worth?

Found a number of them on Amazon being sold by Amazon market place sellers.

Number 6116 is around the 28 pound mark.

Number 1855 has a £39.99 tag.

Then there are two with no listed numbers that have price tags of £69.20 and £330.78

• Advertisement
Advertisement