Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 2014 - Hows the online ?

Options
  • 01-11-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

So i have a voucher for psn, and was thinking about picking up pro 2014.
    The last pro i bought 2 years ago had really bad lag online, and who ever hosted the match had a great advantage, and pretty much guaranteed win.

Iv googled and read some complaints about lag and stutter in 2014 online just now, but theres been a patch too what could of cleared that up..

How's the online this time around ? is it playable or what ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I posted some impressions in another thread here.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Yeah, iv read others complain about controller input lag too. Terrible thing for a football game to have.... i think ill wait till next year for pes to release on ps4, the new engine clearly isnt running too well on current gen systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Well, i needed my football fix and ended up picking this up on psn after all. I love the feel of this game offline, it is indeed incredible.

But when it comes to the online, dreadful isnt strong enough a word to describe the gameplay experience. It plays worse then what youd expect from a pre-alpha build of a game. I cant believe its legally possible to release a game with the online aspect in such a state.

Ill still get some enjoyment from the single player... but damn, what a complete mess of an online game, utter ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Well, i needed my football fix and ended up picking this up on psn after all. I love the feel of this game offline, it is indeed incredible.

But when it comes to the online, dreadful isnt strong enough a word to describe the gameplay experience. It plays worse then what youd expect from a pre-alpha build of a game. I cant believe its legally possible to release a game with the online aspect in such a state.

Ill still get some enjoyment from the single player... but damn, what a complete mess of an online game, utter ****e.

Yea they really fecked it up. Its the first pro evo i bought in 3 years, and I am bringing it back. Fifa online is perfect even if the gameplay isnt as solid.

Advertisement