Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam timetable

Options
  • 01-11-2013 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

Provisional exam timetable is up. !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jaysus, I got a fairly mixed one this year...

First one on Monday 9th, then nothing again until the following Tuesday. Ones Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday then. No Saturday finish which is nice, and the hardest one is left to last so that's nice I guess.

Undecided on whether that gap is a good or bad thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I have Monday, Friday, Saturday,monday and Friday they always drag it out to the last day for my course. Not looking forward to Chemometrics @9 on the second Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pai Mei

Is it bad that I am now sh*ttin myself :o Surely they'll go easy on a first year lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Where do i find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Where do i find it?

www.timetable.ul.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

7th to 17th, 4 exams this year... First on a Saturday :/
    Saturday 7th 4.00 Tuesday 10th 12.30 Thursday 12th 9.00 Tuesday 17th 12.30.
    Two hardest 2nd and 4th respectively, only one 9 o clock start as well which is good. Two exams worth 80%, One worth 50% One worth 20%...
    First time I've only had 4 exams :)
    Serious study and assignments to be done between then and now too though :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

7th to 17th, 4 exams this year... First on a Saturday :/
    Saturday 7th 4.00 Tuesday 10th 12.30 Thursday 12th 9.00 Tuesday 17th 12.30.
    Two hardest 2nd and 4th respectively, only one 9 o clock start as well which is good. Two exams worth 80%, One worth 50% One worth 20%...
    First time I've only had 4 exams :)
    Serious study and assignments to be done between then and now too though :/

Don't let me catch ya down Angel Lane 'til that work is finished Chris and the exams are finished with do ya hear me?

Struggle to catch me there anyway, haven't been there in about 10 months... :P
    I assure you though, won't be going anywhere near there before exams, and chances are not for a while after... :)

Struggle to catch me there anyway, haven't been there in about 10 months... :P
    I assure you though, won't be going anywhere near there before exams, and chances are not for a while after... :)

Good maneen yourself Christo :)

loveBBhate wrote: »
    Good maneen yourself Christo :)

Gotta do what you've gotta do...
    Wouldn't be up right now 'finishing' an economics assignment otherwise.
    I sleep sounder knowing I'm probably not missing out on much :)

• Advertisement

Gotta do what you've gotta do...
    Wouldn't be up right now 'finishing' an economics assignment otherwise.
    I sleep sounder knowing I'm probably not missing out on much :)

Not much at all to be honest Chrissy :) mind yourself lad and the best of luck to you with all your future academics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ricimaki

4 exams, all at 9am, one the 9th, the 10th, the 17th and the 18th. I am fairly happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Fairly happy to. I'm on the 10th at 9, 11th at 4, 17th at 12:30 and 20th at 9. Good layout for the exams, in terms of my perceived difficulty, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

What do you do if your missing a module? It's not just me it's the whole course missing it and when I try searching for it in the module timetable it doesn't show up either?

It's CH4253/4203 by the way and there is definitely a final exam in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

4 exams, 10th,11th 16th and 17th. All 4pm ones too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

2 exams. Tuesday at 9 and Saturday at 12.30.

Not bad at all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

5 exams
    First one is only 20% on Saturday the 7th, then Monday, then Wednesday for our worst one (and it's at nine), then we have over a week until the following Thursday and finishing on Friday the 20th...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

phish wrote: »
    What do you do if your missing a module? It's not just me it's the whole course missing it and when I try searching for it in the module timetable it doesn't show up either?

It's CH4253/4203 by the way and there is definitely a final exam in it.

Just report it to the guys who do the timetable. It's provisional for a reason! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

My CH4013 exam isn't up either, and isn't up for anyone in the course. *secretly hoping the lecturer forgot about us*

Aside from that, 7th, 13th, 19th, 20th. Plus two lab exams, and my chemistry module. Whoop -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

7, 11, 17, 19. Fairly spread out, gives me time to study for each module thank god.
    Seems like a lot of people have an early start and late finish. Maybe they've changed how they make the timetables to spread em out more.
    Suits me perfectly :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

3 exams worth 100% on the 10th, 11th and 12th. then one worth 80 on the 14th. Theres alot of people unhappy about it so hopefully its going to be changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Aha only two exams! However to make up for the nicey, one of them is on at 9:00 on a Saturday! :(

Aha only two exams! However to make up for the nicey, one of them is on at 9:00 on a Saturday! :(

ROUGH!
    Have a 12.30 and was wondering to myself, surely they don't do a 9 O Clock on a Saturday.. That's just sick..
    Inadvertently answered my question.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Ohh I know how you feel! Our first one is 9 on a Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Only have 4 exams and 2 of them are on the first day. :mad:

Advertisement