Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Build - €600 Gaming/Video Editing PC Part help

Options
  • 01-11-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello everyone, I am looking to get a PC and I need help with choosing parts. I will use it for gaming, little video editing, and general use(Internet). I can only spend a maximum of €600. I have to get everything apart from the screen, keyboard and mouse. I will get them separate.I will need a wireless card for my PC as well. I'm no t looking to get an SSD as of now, just a HDD maybe 1 Terabyte. A optical drive is needed (Nothing fancy just a basic one). I am not looking to do any overclocking on my PC. I would also like my PC to be cool. It will be on for maybe most of the day and possibly night so it will need to be as quiet as possible. In this price you do not need to include a OS. I hope you can help me out.
    Thanks in advance. - Dylan :D

1. What is your budget? [€600]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming, not worried about super ultra settings and Internet]

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [Yes]

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? [No]

5. Do you need a monitor? [No]

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [I plan to upgrade in the future, the screen size is a 24inch]

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Card Reader/Speakers/etc.] Wireless card

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [No]

8. How can you pay? [Credit Card/Laser/Paypal]

9. When are you purchasing? [Hopefully within the next month or two]

Comments

Advertisement