Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League fans

• 01-11-2013 11:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any fans from here would like to come on our PremChat Premier League chat show?

We have been getting English fans of the different clubs, but it would be great if there were some Irish premier fans interested in coming on and having a chat.

Here is a link to the show we made this week with Southampton fans.

http://www.talkingsport.org/#!premchat/c2ew

If anyone would like to get involved, drop me a DM or mail with your favourite team.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 217 ✭✭Davekoolhill

Hi guys,

We recorded the show this week and were joined by 3 terrific Cardiff City pundits!

Sports Journalist, musician / comedy writer Sarah Price, Cardiff City podcaster Benjamin Jones and Chris Saunders, author of new book 'From the Ashes - The REAL Story of Cardiff City FC'.

Here is a link to the show:

Would love some feedback, tweet us @TalkingSportOrg

Hey guys,

We covered Fulham on the show this week. Now you would think it would be all doom and gloom for the Cottagers but the show turns out to be quite balanced with the positive outlook of American broadcaster and die hard Fulham fan Russ Goldman.

We also speak to Premier League match worn shirt collector Lee Adams, who has over 150 shirts in his collection.

Here is the link to the show:

Anybody looking to get involved, please let me know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dublinbhoy88

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any fans from here would like to come on our PremChat Premier League chat show?

We have been getting English fans of the different clubs, but it would be great if there were some Irish premier fans interested in coming on and having a chat.

Here is a link to the show we made this week with Southampton fans.

If anyone would like to get involved, drop me a DM or mail with your favourite team.
    which premier league?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

which premier league?

He's mentioned Fulham (twice), Cardiff and Southampton. Have a guess.

He's mentioned Fulham (twice), Cardiff and Southampton. Have a guess.
    Should really put down EPL,its an insult to other premier leagues

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

NcZcDal.gif

Insulting? Get over yourself.

Insulting? Get over yourself.
    Its typical English arrogance to call it the Premier league, like its the only league in the world, to me its the BPL,each to there own and all that

Its typical English arrogance to call it the Premier league, like its the only league in the world, to me its the BPL,each to there own and all that

It was the EPL a minute ago, now it's the BPL, sure you don't even have a name for it yourself. And I'm not English. For the record, the actual name of the English top division is...the Premier League.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Jaysus

• Advertisement

It was the EPL a minute ago, now it's the BPL, sure you don't even have a name for it yourself. And I'm not English. For the record, the actual name of the English top division is...the Premier League.
    the cash cow PL would be better:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Now you're just going out of your way to be insulted dublinbhoy88. It was quite clear which premier league the OP was talking about.

This silly argument between everyone stops here.

the cash cow PL would be better:pac:

The epitome of wit. How long did it take to come up with that wonderful piece of wisdom?

EDIT: Didn't see Mars Bar's post.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Now you're just going out of your way to be insulted dublinbhoy88. It was quite clear which premier league the OP was talking about.

This silly argument between everyone stops here.
    do you dress in black and tell people what to do every day?
    where's Dougall?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭ronjo

Terrible isn't it.

Next you will have Manchester United fans calling themselves United.

Scandalous!

Oops sorry. Didn't see warning

Hi guys,

I presented the PremChat Premier League (English, with 2 Welsh Clubs) chat show last night and I featured Everton this week.

Their good season rolls on as they prepare to take another scalp against Chelsea this weekend.

I spoke to Simon Johnys, Editor of the Everton Page on Facebook along with Warren Doyle and Luke Liddy, both from TeamTalk.com.

Lot of positive comments about Seamus Coleman and James McCarthy!

Here is a link to listen to the show:

Hope you enjoy!

Advertisement