Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Guidance counsellors\/

• 02-11-2013 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all. I've got a bit of a problem in that I'm having trouble pinning down a careerchoice or even a certain course I want to do and the counsellor we have in school is an absolute joke! I was wonering if any of ye met with a guidance counsellor outside of school and if ye found it helpful? All feedback appreciated :) (I'm in 6th year BTW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Yeah I was in the same boat aswell only that our Guidance Counsellor is good enough but we don't really get the chance to meet with them on their own. However I went to an independent lady who I found very good and could tell me the exact course I wanted only based on a few qs! My sister went to another man who predicted the amount of points she would get and he was 100% correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 KeyzerSoze

Sounds good. Might check out one or two I guess :P

Advertisement