Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mega Motorcycle Sale starts at 9 today

• 02-11-2013 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭

Somebody already posted alink to this on another thread, might be worth a punt,
    anyways, it starts at 9.00am

Link

Mdo3o6al.png

"If you can't make it in-store, then be sure to visit us online this Satarday and bag an Explosive Bargain. Take a look around at the site, we're populating it now with some oh so tempting Explosive Offers!!"

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭ratracer

Thanks for that, new Kevlar jeans and a summer jacket for €95!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Thanks, new jacket and helmet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Nice one!
    Managed to get a new pair of boots.

http://www.megamotorcyclestore.co.uk/tcx-infinity-gore-tex-motorcycle-boots-black/

I need other gear but would prefer to try on jackets and pants before buying online.

Just rang up looking to see did they offer tracking on their online orders. The guy on the phone didn't know so went to ask someone, he forgot to put me on hold or mute his audio so I heard a muffled version of his conversation. Basically they had to ring their courier to track it, but he had a good 30 second moan at his boss because he didn't want to do it. Good to know they appreciate our custom enough to offer simple after sales service. :rolleyes:

I also just got a call to say the boots i ordered in fact are not available even though they were available on the site! Head wrecked because i needed some good new boots badly and they were a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Just wondering how the hell people buy online without trying on? Are you buying brands you bought before? Even then, I've tried on 2 different style dainese jackets, both the same size. One fits perfectly, the other is too big/small. I'd bought helmets online, only because I knew for a fact that they'd fit.
    One thing I tried buying was alpinestar boots from fcmoto. Got a size 10 (i'm normally a 9) and they were tiny, had to send them back. Was in bikeworld and they had the same boot, so I tried a 12. Could barely get my foot in!

I currently have tcx race boots and tcx touring boots in a size 8 and both are too tight so i went for a size 9 with this order. Not that it matters now since my order is cancelled :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭ratracer

My jacket got cancelled too, that was on Monday, they said they had the jeans in stock, but I've got no notification of shipment yet

My stuff was delivered to Parcel Motel this afternoon. Should have it tomorrow if it's not too big... or I'll have to go collect it from their depot. One or the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Just got my kevlar jeans from parcel motel, I think it worked out at just under €50 delivered. Quite pleased. Came with knee inserts and a bit (tiny) of extra padding round the hip.

• Advertisement

Parcel Motel is the business. Got a text tonight at about 10pm to say my stuff has been delivered. If I wasn't sick as a dog I'd be out to get my stuff already.

Gonna just stick a few quid aside for the next bike show and try buy a full new set of gear there.

Advertisement