Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Internet Offline in Salthill

Options
  • 02-11-2013 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Anyone else experiencing this?
    UPC phone dead also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Got a letter during the week saying that they're upgrading some lines and to expect some disruption. Might be that? Mine's fine (Salthill also)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭gerryo

c_man wrote: »
    Got a letter during the week saying that they're upgrading some lines and to expect some disruption. Might be that? Mine's fine (Salthill also)

Got a letter also (few weeks ago). Cable co-ax was upgraded. Did not expect to have this lvelel of disruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭gerryo

It's back now

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

In Knocknacarra.
    Internet (cabled) is fine, but am unable to access via WiFi. Does this make sense. I have logged into my Wireless Configuration and everything seems fine

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

That's a different issue if you can't access your modem/router via wifi.
    You can ask here and the peeps will help you. Add info on what router it is and what device you're trying to access it with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement