Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cushions/throws in city centre

Options
  • 02-11-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knew where would be a good place to get some cheap(ish) cushions in town? Arnotts or Clerys be best?

I'm sure Ikea or Home store and more and the likes would be good but don't want to drive out that far.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Dunnes would probably be cheaper than Arnotts.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

You could try Michael Guineys on North Earl Street, Penneys or Dunnes Stores.

Neither Arnotts or Clerys would be cheap and I think clerys is still closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Cheers guys, will try Guineys and Dunnes. Never even thought of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you are looking for basic cushions Guineys or Penneys I know that Guineys are cheaper for cushions fillers not sure on cushion covers but I would imagine they are pretty close. Arnotts and Clerys definitely aren't going to have much in the way of cheap cushions though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Heatons is where I get my stuff (basically last year's Clerys!).also try boyers which is selling off clerys stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Dunnes are pretty cheap for homeware. I know their plates are better and cheaper than Ikea. I heard rumours they actually buy direct from the factories therefore getting the best price. Try Dunnes on Georges street

Advertisement