Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 11 Transfers.

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 El Canelo

Any more info on Brady lads, I know he's down as 50/50. Think he'll play?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Right lads,
    Michu goes tonight for me, but who to bring in?

Nasri, Hazard or Oscar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Right lads,

Nasri, Hazard or Oscar.

Nasri maybe because Silva's out for a month; i doubt many have Nasri so he could be a good differential. 2nd Oscar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Right lads,

Nasri, Hazard or Oscar.

I would put Hazard,Nasri,Oscar in that order if that helps any bit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Nasri was never the same after he left Arsenal, like Van Persie:P

I've gone for Hazard given the same choice, slightly favoured him over Oscar, Nasri would wreck my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I dunno why but I feel like Oscar is gonna have a great week--though my belief isn't enough to swap Ozil for him. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Would you start Ravel, AJ or Arnie?

I dunno why but I feel like Oscar is gonna have a great week--though my belief isn't enough to swap Ozil for him. :D

Hope your are right,he is a differential in my CL game and god knows i need a win badly.

Raf32 wrote: »

Arnie all day long, he is in form and i would trust him more than Ravel and Januzaj is expected to start but one cannot be sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

zerks wrote: »
    Today,Sky went over the stats of Wenger's results at OT,they conceded 38 goals & scored 14.

In fairness, this season is different to most others. Arsenal are playing with confidence and look assured, United are the opposite.

Still, a win on Sunday for United wouldn't surprise me but it would be going against the form book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Which 2 to play from Townsend (home Newcastle), Ozil (away United), AJ (home Arsenal) and Coleman (away Palace)?

Currently I've got them in that order with the latter 2 on the bench but nervous about leaving Coleman out but 5 at the back seems a bit gameweek 3 :pac:

I'd go for AJ there. Has the home game, didn't start midweek but a doubt as to whether he'll start such a big game. A risk I'd take from those 3, he's currently my 1st sub.

In my humble opinion I think Norwich will have a good chance of a shut out, Ravel's my 3rd sub and Swansea away could be another 0-0.

Right lads,

Nasri, Hazard or Oscar.

I've been looking at both Hazard and Nasri (even before Silva was injured). I needed to shiftget rid of Michu myself and went for Jonny Howson :pac:

If he doesn't do anything I'll look more ridiculous than normal with the amount of coverage I've given him. Not that this answers your question at all.

I'd go for AJ there. Has the home game, didn't start midweek but a doubt as to whether he'll start such a big game. A risk I'd take from those 3, he's currently my 1st sub.

In my humble opinion I think Norwich will have a good chance of a **** out, Ravel's my 3rd sub and Swansea away could be another 0-0.
    dahat wrote: »
    Arnie all day long, he is in form and i would trust him more than Ravel and Januzaj is expected to start but one cannot be sure.

Thanks to both yee, i think i have ruled out AJ in my head because im an Arsenal fan and no way want to be cheering for a united player :pac: Think ill go Arnie because he is most likely to score but Swansea away is such a tough place to travel, decisions decisions, life of a fantasy football manager :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭larchielads

Lemlin wrote: »
    More likely to happen next game week I would have thought because Zabaleta will be away with Argentina for two weeks.

I can't see Pellegrini resting a player only to send him away on international duty.

forgot about the internationals. your point makes sense, in he goes so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Which 2 to play from Townsend (home Newcastle), Ozil (away United), AJ (home Arsenal) and Coleman (away Palace)?

Currently I've got them in that order with the latter 2 on the bench but nervous about leaving Coleman out but 5 at the back seems a bit gameweek 3 :pac:

I'd put them in that order too fwiw.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

qwabercd wrote: »
    I'd put them in that order too fwiw.

+1 for me Mr. P.

Also playing 5 at the back in the hope of clean sheets is utterly joyless for me, new bonus points system be damned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Which one to leave out of the following: Nastasic (Sunderland away) doubt, Chico (Stoke home), Townsend (Newcastle home) or Arnautovic (Swansea away)?

jebforever wrote: »
    Which one to leave out of the following: Nastasic (Sunderland away) doubt, Chico (Stoke home), Townsend (Newcastle home) or Arnautovic (Swansea away)?

Sunderland could easily score so I'd say Nas, especially if he's doubtful. Although you have a conflict of interest with Chico and Arnie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Do you have all 3 of them in your team??? Cheap midfield!!!

Do you have all 3 of them in your team??? Cheap midfield!!!

Yup, three of them with Ozil and Yaya, need to upgrade though. Hoping Mata might come good soon and switch Ozil to Walcott

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sunderland could easily score so I'd say Nas, especially if he's doubtful. Although you have a conflict of interest with Chico and Arnie

Thanks Mr P, think I'll go with your advice and leave Nas out as I expect Sunderland will score at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,937 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

love my team this week
    what can possibly go wrong
    I even have a spot for mickey t

boruc
    fonte mickey t, verto, zaba
    yaya ramsay oscar
    suarez lukaku aguero

lallana rosenior barkley

it is bugging me leaving lallana on the bench
    zaba might only get two points with mancity dire away but
    he should have scored last week

i dont trust oscar either but cant drop him at home
    ramsay is undroppable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'm going with:

Mig
    Demel, Zab, Fonte, Coleman.
    Rambo, Ozil, Yaya.
    Aguero (C), Suarez, and Lukaku.

Not exactly in love with my midfield because I think the Arsenal/Man U game will end 1-0 and be very tight but I dunno who to bring in instead. I'm *this* close to transferring Ozil for Oscar, but then I fear Arsenal will rise to the occasion and go mental on a wobbly Utd side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

My team this weekend is

Harper
    Coleman Walker Lovren
    Yaya Toure Ramsey Ravel Morrison Oscar
    Aguero Suarez Sturridge

Mcgregor, Lallana, Shaw, Ridgewell

Im not happy with my team at the moment especially defence but my immediate worry is midfield as I reluctantly transfered in Oscar so I could get Aguero. Oscar replaced Ozil for me. I feel he may be unreliable and I dont know anyone else to put in who will be reliable. Possibly Cazorla who is cheaper than Ozil? Another thing is that I dont know whether to play Lallana or Ravel Morrison and dont know whether to make Suarez or Aguero captain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

I brought Silva in earlier in the week and now I don't know if I should take a hit to get him out again for Nasri or Hazard :confused:
    If I don't Vidic will come to my team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I had been trying to find a way to get Hazard, Silva and Ozil in as I already had Silva and Ozil. Silva's injury makes things much easier. Silva out -> Hazard in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

Though tempted to offload the free falling Giroud I thought all week I would bank my transfer but Silva injury and Nasri going up forced my hand.

Freeing up that cash made me think again about offloading Giroud.

So ended up also doing Giroud to Suarez and also doing Vidic to Rat to fund it.

So went from banking to a -8, have never done that big a hit before in my two seasons playing!
    The logic for me is saving money from offloading falling players for rising ones and getting Suarez in for Liverpool's nice run over the next few weeks. I also needed to downgrade a defender as I had too much money tied up there.

So now I have
    Cech
    Vlaar Terry Johnson
    Oscar Ramsey Nasri Januzaj
    Suarez (c) Aguero Sturridge (v)
    Subs: Boruc R. Morrison Rat Koscielny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

bo-sco wrote: »
    Though tempted to offload the free falling Giroud I thought all week I would bank my transfer but Silva injury and Nasri going up forced my hand.

Freeing up that cash made me think again about offloading Giroud.

So ended up also doing Giroud to Suarez and also doing Vidic to Rat to fund it.

So went from banking to a -8, have never done that big a hit before in my two seasons playing!
    The logic for me is saving money from offloading falling players for rising ones and getting Suarez in for Liverpool's nice run over the next few weeks. I also needed to downgrade a defender as I had too much money tied up there.

So now I have
    Cech
    Vlaar Terry Johnson
    Oscar Ramsey Nasri Januzaj
    Suarez (c) Aguero Sturridge (v)
    Subs: Boruc R. Morrison Rat Koscielny
    how many points are you on overall?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

who_ru wrote: »
    how many points are you on overall?

570, 167k currently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

did aguero in for rooney after the champions league game tuesday.

i had brought in silva before the norwich game last week so his injury means i took a 4 point hit, i had always intended bringing coutinho in when fit, i was going to wait until he had 90 minutes under his belt but with silva's injury and liverpool at home to a very poor side today my hand was forced.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey007 wrote: »
    did aguero in for rooney after the champions league game tuesday.

i had brought in silva before the norwich game last week so his injury means i took a 4 point hit, i had always intended bringing coutinho in when fit, i was going to wait until he had 90 minutes under his belt but with silva's injury and liverpool at home to a very poor side today my hand was forced.

coutinho is a nice differential this week. Hopefully pool play 352 he could run amok behind SAS.

Toying with

(-4) Michu -> Howson && Lukaku -> Suarez
    or
    Michu -> Coutinho and not having Suarez this week

woke late, did neither. FML

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

coutinho is a nice differential this week. Hopefully pool play 352 he could run amok behind SAS.

wasn't on here at all yesterday after i posted that.
    yeah he was a good differential and unfortunate not to pick up a nice points haul, only seen highlights on m.o.t.d. but he forced a really good save from the keeper first half and near the end he almost got an assist.
    from the highlights i seen it looks to be business as usual with him, back as lively and creative as before his injury. glad i got him in, even if yesterday was only a 3 pointer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey007 wrote: »
    wasn't on here at all yesterday after i posted that.
    yeah he was a good differential and unfortunate not to pick up a nice points haul, only seen highlights on m.o.t.d. but he forced a really good save from the keeper first half and near the end he almost got an assist.
    from the highlights i seen it looks to be business as usual with him, back as lively and creative as before his injury. glad i got him in, even if yesterday was only a 3 pointer.

Ye will stick with him for the next 4 gws bar the everton game there are some great fixtures. Could easily have had double digits yesterday.

Advertisement