If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha RXV 673

Options
  • 02-11-2013 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

You have the Yamaha RXV 673 on special on your UK site for £299, in store special.
    Is it still available and if so when will you have, or do you have them in stock?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dc491 wrote: »
    Hi,

You have the Yamaha RXV 673 on special on your UK site for £299, in store special.
    Is it still available and if so when will you have, or do you have them in stock?
    Hi Dc,

Unfortunately these are 'last few to clear' and we wont be seeing anymore of them again :(  There may be a few stores in England with stock but we've no way of transferring stock.

Anything in particular you like about the Yamaha?  I'd suggest checking out the Onkyo TXNR626 currently priced at £299.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr626/onky-txnr626-blk

Chris 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dc491

Hi,

Hi Dc,

Unfortunately these are 'last few to clear' and we wont be seeing anymore of them again :(  There may be a few stores in England with stock but we've no way of transferring stock.

Anything in particular you like about the Yamaha?  I'd suggest checking out the Onkyo TXNR626 currently priced at £299.95.  Check the link below for more info:

Chris 
    Hi Chris,

I had a Yamaha RXV 565 with Jamo 102 speakers, but it was burnt out on me during my sons 18th birthday party :o.

I didn't want to drop in quality but my budget is tight.

Will the Onkyo match the Jamo speakers?

How much will it work out in Euros, as I live in Dublin.

dc

Hi,

Hi Dc,

Chris 
    Hi Chris,

I had a Yamaha RXV 565 with Jamo 102 speakers, but it was burnt out on me during my sons 18th birthday party :o.

dc
    Hi Dc,

Thanks for getting back to me :)

Aw dear, we get that a lot in here.  Many amps gone due to parties.  All been there haha.

The Onkyo should have no problem at all with the Jamo speakers.  Would go nicely together :)

The Euro price on the amp would be €381.63 inc delivery to Dublin.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi,

Hi Dc,

Chris 
    Hi Chris,

dc
    Hi Dc,

Aw dear, we get that a lot in here.  Many amps gone due to parties.  All been there haha.

The Onkyo should have no problem at all with the Jamo speakers.  Would go nicely together :)

Chris
    Thanks for the quick reply, I'll get back to you in the next couple of days.

Thanks
    dc

Hi,

Hi Dc,

Chris 
    Hi Chris,

dc
    Hi Dc,

Chris
    Thanks for the quick reply, I'll get back to you in the next couple of days.

Thanks
    dc
    Hey DC.

No problem at all.

Any other questions please let us know.

• Advertisement

I've had a think about it (got approval from the financial department) and I'll go ahead with that.
    What do I need to do to order it (in black).
    How long does delivery normally take?

Dc

I've had a think about it (got approval from the financial department) and I'll go ahead with that.
    What do I need to do to order it (in black).
    How long does delivery normally take?

Dc
    Hi Dc,

If you'd like to PM me your contact details I can call you for payment and delivery info :)

The amp is in stock so all going well you could have it with you for Tuesday.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.