Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterling Cheque

Options
  • 02-11-2013 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hello,

I have received a sterling cheque. Previously I would have lodged this using Express Lodgement. That facility is now gone and I have never used the new lodgement machines so I don't know how they work.

Can you tell me if it is possible to lodge a sterling cheque to my account using the machine or is there some other method of doing so.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Hownowcow,

Thanks for your post.

It is not possible to lodge a sterling cheque through the Lodgement ATM.
    You can lodge the cheque at the counter.
    One thing to note is that most branches now have cashless days where counter services are unavailable. If you call the branch in question before visiting, they can let you know when they have cashless days. A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Hownowcow

Hi Hownowcow,

Thanks for your post.

It is not possible to lodge a sterling cheque through the Lodgement ATM.
    You can lodge the cheque at the counter.
    One thing to note is that most branches now have cashless days where counter services are unavailable. If you call the branch in question before visiting, they can let you know when they have cashless days. A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Thanks very much for the reply.

That's great, I really don't want to use one of those machines.

Regards.

Hownowcow

Advertisement