Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coombe waiting times?

Options
  • 02-11-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

This is my first post here although I've spent many hours trawling through posts to try to find answers to my question!

I'm hoping someone can tell me the waiting times for the fertility clinic in the Coombe, private and public? I've been referred to Nadine Farah as a 34 yr old public patient with low progesterone levels and a 6 day luteal phase!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rdel

That was supposed to be questions, plural!

After a miscarriage in July I started charting which showed a really short luteal phase. Had bloods done showing low progesterone. I've started vitamin b6, b complex and agnus castus this cycle in the hope that it will balance the hormones so fingers crossed!

Advertisement