Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lleyn sale today in Roscrea

• 07-09-2013 8:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

Glenco. wrote: »
    I'm trying to get into them icon9.png so count me in.
    Posted a new thread about lleyn sheep and it was gone to page 4 in a few hours.

On board now too, lleyn sale today in Roscrea, think there's around 600 ewes and 28 rams

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Glenco.

rancher wrote: »
    On board now too, lleyn sale today in Roscrea, think there's around 600 ewes and 28 rams

I'm heading down for a look and to see the prices.
    Intend to buy up north or maybe Roscommon in two weeks but Roscrea looks a decent big sale. Only prob is I've no way to get them home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭arais

rancher wrote: »

Since rancher is on of the few full time sheep farmers and has a vast knowledge I propose he be mod of the forum.... where do go we from here about getting this up and running?

might head for roscrea in a while,

@ Glenco , speak to Mike Harty at the mart he may be able to arrange transport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,022 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Would be welcome,have tried to initiate sheep chat a few times with poor response.

Glenco. If you buy some in Roscrea you could bring them home in the car, lleyns are very chatty and you won't feel the time passing

Advertisement