Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live game review show

Options
  • 02-11-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

What was the name of the xbox game review show that was presented by the two emo lads? I use to watch it on live some years back, but since the numerous dashboard updates I can't find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Smoggy wrote: »
    What was the name of the xbox game review show that was presented by the two emo lads? I use to watch it on live some years back, but since the numerous dashboard updates I can't find it.
    SentUAMessage or something similar. They all got canned when Microsoft killed inside xbox. There's a show Outside xbox now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Sentuamessage that was it. It was the only thing xbox related my wife would watch with me, I think she had a lady boner for one of them.

Advertisement