Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Senco nails

Options
  • 02-11-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Folks, wondering would anyone know where I could buy nails for a Senco nail gun. They are the 1.8 gauge ones, with glue on them, and I usually use the 50 mm ones. Buckley's don't stock them anymore, and I've tried Tucks and a few other places, with no luck. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭knickerbocker

Paragon tools just off the Belgard road Tallaght should have 18 gauge.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blackbird99

most 18 guage brads by the Dewalt, Paslode, bostitch and senco are able to used in each others guns.
    just make sure of the type your gun takes, angled or straight strips.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mingfest

Thanks Guys, I'll try Paragon.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Stanirish

Power Nail Guns in Letterkenny stocks these nails - you can get Patrick on 074 9167247 during working hours - hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jb123456

Hi Stanirish, I actually was looking for these only the other day to fix skirting boards.

I usually get my Senco nails from Securall Fastenings in Dublin. I got a pack of 4000 38mm type ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement