Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre broadband in killincarrig/greystones area

Options
  • 02-11-2013 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

On the website it says that my area is 'live' for fibre broadband yet my house is not listed on the phone checker. Houses that are up the road from me are live now as is, it seems, the rest of greystones. Would it be possible to find out which particular cabinet/exchange I am connected to and when it is planned to be upgraded (If at all!). Any information would be much appreciated. I can PM my address/number to you. Also, are their particular cabinets in the greystones area that will not be upgraded?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

delta214 wrote: »
    On the website it says that my area is 'live' for fibre broadband yet my house is not listed on the phone checker. Houses that are up the road from me are live now as is, it seems, the rest of greystones. Would it be possible to find out which particular cabinet/exchange I am connected to and when it is planned to be upgraded (If at all!). Any information would be much appreciated. I can PM my address/number to you. Also, are their particular cabinets in the greystones area that will not be upgraded?
    Hi delta214

I have spoke to the efibre roll-out team and they advised they are hopeful they will have some news and time -frame early next month.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement