Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Facebook fun

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

???????

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

A disgruntled ex-member of staff had control of the page and was making all sorts of allegations as status updates, one last night I think and one earlier this evening. Looks like Lanigans have regained access to the page and removed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Going out with a bang, nicely done....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Think hes finished now, he named more names than a McCarthy trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Interesting accusation regarding size of the shorts, wouldn't surprise me if it were true...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Never been in the place, think I would probably enjoy the whole saga more if I knew the central characters. All very tacky, funny, but tacky.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Completely stupid thing to do. Whatever about being unhappy with your boss, you don't take it to such a level. Who would ever trust this person to work for them after this? Wouldn't surprise me if prosecution followed.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Please do not post what is clearly defamatory material here.

That whole issue looks quite messy and will possibly be dealt with legally; I'd rather Boards stayed out of it.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement