Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social care degree

Options
  • 02-11-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi I'm a leaving cert student considering social care I would really appreciate if anyone doing the course or anyone who has completed it could give me an insight into what you do and in reality what career options are available after. My dream course would be occupational therapy but I won't get the points:(
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mdn

If it helps you I answered a similar question very recently - if you search 'social care' you will find the recent thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mims93

Hey I'm just after finishing the course do you want me to give you bit of info about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭6thyearlife

Mims93 wrote: »
    Hey I'm just after finishing the course do you want me to give you bit of info about it?

That would be brilliant please!

Advertisement