Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Camp Leaders

Options
  • 02-11-2013 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I'm hoping to go on a J1 next summer and was looking into going to a summer camp to work under the Camp Leaders programme. It is up for debate whether it is a prohibited job according to the official J1 website or if it's okay to go ahead with.
    Just wondering has anyone gone with Camp Leaders or have any information that may help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jack10123

Heya, Im looking at doing the camp leader programme aswell, http://www.campusa.ie/apply-now, its all provided under the programme, just book it through them and its all covered as far as I know, i must call into the usit office next week, which camp are u thinking of heading to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

If I recall correctly, there's a different J1 Visa you can get for Camp Counselling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jack10123

do you know where the different locations for the camps are??

Advertisement