Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa O'Neill - Same Cloth or Not

Options
  • 02-11-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

So Lisa O'Neill, Cavan born singer-songwriter has released her second album. Just listening on Spotify now as I've not had a a chance before now. So far, very impressed. Her first album is one of my favourite albums ever. This is another step up, seemingly. Last one was very bare - guitar, piano, harp and that was pretty much it. Still awesome though. This time round has added drums and bass on a few for a rockier feel and well it suits her! Nice strings on a couple too to add to the emotion.

She's a great talent to come out of Ireland and I feel like she deserves more recognition. Great live, too - has a lovely rapport with the audience.

Just starting this discussion to find other fans and maybe encourage some new ones! Refreshingly strong lyrics and a nice homely feel - no americanised accent or that, which is so prominent nowadays. Was long anticipating this second album and I hope it goes well for her. She's touring with Glen Hansard at the moment so that should get her name out there a bit more.

Advertisement