Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor car parks - height restrictions

• 02-11-2013 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine is coming into Limerick tomorrow night. Her van is 2m high so we're looking for an indoor car park with height clearance of about 2.2m. Any ideas, folks? I saw on the web that the Cornmarket would suit but it's closed on Sundays! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Does it have to be indoor or just secure? Looking at Google maps, the place on the top of Thomas street can take vehicles up to 7" 6, but I have no idea on opening hours or if they are even open on a Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Thanks! Just has to be secure. I think the open-air one on Thomas Street will be closed, but thanks for suggesting it! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Try arthurs quay or cruises street, think they take vans around 2m, maybe one of them is open?

Advertisement