Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RedBubble T-shirts

Options
  • 02-11-2013 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right Forum if it isnt could a mod direct me to the correct one.

I'm going to get some stuff from Redbubble.com mainly T-Shirts and I was wondering how everyone's experience was with them if you had used them. I'm just generally wondering about Shipping and customer support

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

Only ever ordered one t shirt from them but was very happy with everything about the order. i know one other person who has used the site a bit more and agian he has no bad experiences to report. The tshirt graphics are great on that site

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Menelaun

muckisluck wrote: »
    Only ever ordered one t shirt from them but was very happy with everything about the order. i know one other person who has used the site a bit more and agian he has no bad experiences to report. The tshirt graphics are great on that site

Thanks for the reply I was worried about ordering from them because I have seen some really negative reviews of the site about slow delivery though and poor print quality

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Menelaun wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply I was worried about ordering from them because I have seen some really negative reviews of the site about slow delivery though and poor print quality

My brother had some problems with really slow delivery from them but he did get an email after a while talking about import problems and was given a voucher as a result.

My brother had some problems with really slow delivery from them but he did get an email after a while talking about import problems and was given a voucher as a result.

Deadly thanks all for the info
    Out of interest how long was the wait?

Deadly thanks all for the info
    Out of interest how long was the wait?

A few weeks to a month I think. Maybe I think

• Advertisement

A few weeks to a month I think. Maybe I think

Ah cool thanks again cant wait to get my tshirts now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Says they come from USA so you might have to allow for customs depending on what you ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rlassers

Some other cool tshirt sites are:

Threadless.com
    DesignedByHumans.com
    ShirtBattle.com
    ShirtPunch.com

Ordered from all and got the shirts in a timely manner.

Threadless has sales so you want to be on the look out for closeouts. Good Quality Shirts - Ring Spun Cotton

Designed by Humans is pricier but has all over designs and artsy designs. Good Quality Shirts - Ring Spun Cotton

Shirt Battle weekly shirts that are off the wall funny and mashups. Good Quality Shirts - Ring Spun Cotton

Shirt Punch daily shirts that are hit and miss funny (depends on what you are into) - Average Quality Shirts - %100 Cotton

Ah cool thanks again cant wait to get my tshirts now!

I think that may have been where problems came in with the shipping for my bro but he didn't have to pay for any extra duties.

Advertisement