Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book Required : Managing Change Senior, B. & Fleming, J. (2010) Organizational Change

Options
  • 02-11-2013 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Folks;

Just looking to know would anyone out there have the following book, or know of anyone that might have it for sale:

Managing Change Senior, B. & Fleming, J. (2010) Organizational Change, 4th Edition, Prentice Hall. ISBN.

If anyone can help me, it would be great. PM me!

Regards
    Damian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jjh2

ogrady14 wrote: »
    Hi Folks;

Just looking to know would anyone out there have the following book, or know of anyone that might have it for sale:

Managing Change Senior, B. & Fleming, J. (2010) Organizational Change, 4th Edition, Prentice Hall. ISBN.

If anyone can help me, it would be great. PM me!

Regards
    Damian.

Hi Damien
    Wondering if you ever got this book, if you did have you still use for it or do you wish to sell it

JJ

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ogrady14

JJ

Got my hands on it in a library in Dublin.

Advertisement