Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fabulous Fashionistas C4

• 03-11-2013 1:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭

I know this programme aired quite a while back but I have only got to see it now and it was amazing. It follows 6 incredible older women and their attitudes to aging, fashion and generally what people think of them.
    As someone much older than the fashionistas that post here I found them truly inspirational.
    Anyone see it ?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/fabulous-fashionistas/4od#3585776

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Thought it was inspiring and fantastic. Only bad thing was the name, which would have turned me off it only for someone said I had to see it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭jos28

Me too, I only watched it because friends recommended it. They were amazing women. They were doing things that women half their ages couldn't even attempt. Great attitudes to life and such a sense of style. That's going to be me if I last that long :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

I loved these ladies! Such a super tv program, was very inspired by the women on it. Can't remember the woman's name but she had a really blunt fringe, I thought her sense of style was just amazing, but it was their attitudes to life that was the best part of the show. I nearly skipped it when I was looking for something to watch on 4od because of the name, and it really didn't do justice to represent what the program was about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Watched it when it was first on a couple of months ago, just proves that fashion fades, style is eternal. I loved it, I suggest you check out the blog 'Advanced Style' if that's what you're into.

Advertisement