Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat carriers

• 03-11-2013 3:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm going to the pet expo this month and realised I only have 2 'comfy' carriers for the cats. They are like the style of the one in the picture, but I got them in Lidl and they don't seem to have any more coming in between now and then! So does anyone know of an actual shop in the Limerick/ Clare area (not online) where I could pick one up cheaply enough? I've looked in pet mania and they only have he plastic ones, which wouldn't be comfy enough for that long a journey and wouldn't be top loading either which is a must for my cats. Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I know you said not online but Zooplus should have them to you before Friday if you ordered them today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I have one I got cheap on amazon, think it cost me less than €15, but that was delivered to my dad in uk. It's great, folds flat and ruby loves it. Amazon have several delivery options too.
    Haven't seen them in shops, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I got a great one that's very simillar to your one Sillymango. I bought it online from a shop in the uk called tested on animals. It's got top and front zip opening, is reinforced with metal bars and also folds flat for storage. I think they have a sale on at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,656 ✭✭✭Milly33

They had some like this in Maxi Zoo in Cork at the weekend. Im sure they stock the same thing all over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Thanks for all the suggestions, I really would prefer not to have to rely on getting it online just because I never trust the post! I'll have a look in maxizoo in limerick during the week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

I saw them in the Limerick Maxi Zoo yesterday but didn't look at the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Just an update, I went into maxi zoo in limerick, found a perfect one which has wheels and you could also wear as a backpack but it was 100 euro :( and all the other ones were pretty small and all up around 42. So we decided to try Munster pet care and got this fab one for 25 euro, they had way nicer ones for a lot cheaper! And picked up some applaws cat food for good measure :D

Advertisement